Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
    I went to Tea’s graduation last weekend and he had a * by his name for having good grades. I heard Noah is very smart but getting him to class is so sometimes difficult. He will be fine. He was a senior. It was his last chance to really screw off before life gets serious.
    I said this before, If a student athlete transcript is lacking, there is no offer to sign a letter of intent. It’s that simple. Good to hear Noah has good grades.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
    I went to Teaís graduation last weekend and he had a * by his name for having good grades. I heard Noah is very smart but getting him to class is so sometimes difficult. He will be fine. He was a senior. It was his last chance to really screw off before life gets serious.
    The eligibility comment had nothing to do with grades. It was a troll from a jealous fan base. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    The eligibility comment had nothing to do with grades. It was a troll from a jealous fan base. Move on.
    I think we went over that the question was about being eligible after de-committing from Wright St. He wasn't being a troll, just trying to figure out if Noah had to sit a year or not (which, for people who haven't figured it out, he can play right away for the Jacks.)
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    I think we went over that the question was about being eligible after de-committing from Wright St. He wasn't being a troll, just trying to figure out if Noah had to sit a year or not (which, for people who haven't figured it out, he can play right away for the Jacks.)
    No I believe the eligibility trolling was from a video that was posted on USD fan site. Agree with Cappin, it was trolling. Let’s move on or the trolling did what is was intended to do.

Quote Originally Posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    No I believe the eligibility trolling was from a video that was posted on USD fan site. Agree with Cappin, it was trolling. Let’s move on or the trolling did what is was intended to do.
    The video was not audible and made no sense to me, but apparently it was clear as blue sky to USD fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    The video was not audible and made no sense to me, but apparently it was clear as blue sky to USD fans.
    He was betting someone on the SDSU/USD game. Not a good look for Freidel, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    He was betting someone on the SDSU/USD game. Not a good look for Freidel, IMO.
    Oh! Okay

I'm not sure I got it yet, but HS athletes can bet, until they step on campus as a College athlete with a scholarship in hand, then they are bound to NCAA rules prohibiting betting.So, it didn't break any NCAA rules, but he can't do any betting on games once he falls under NCAA rules as a college athlete.Once he's told that,if he doesn't already know, I'm sure there won't be any problems going forward, after all it's a no foul no harm situation, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jackdaniel View Post
    I'm not sure I got it yet, but HS athletes can bet, until they step on campus as a College athlete with a scholarship in hand, then they are bound to NCAA rules prohibiting betting.So, it didn't break any NCAA rules, but he can't do any betting on games once he falls under NCAA rules as a college athlete.Once he's told that,if he doesn't already know, I'm sure there won't be any problems going forward, after all it's a no foul no harm situation, right?
    Agree with this explanation. Also keep in mind heís a high school kid at this point. I didnít really play college sports, but this type of this was common when I was his age. Posted by a troll, and it was clearly a bit of a reach.

I wonder how many college athletes fill out a bracket for the NCAA tourney?