X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    ????
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      ????
      I am with you Goon, totally confused

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        ????
        Multiple people have stated that there aren't any issues and that the rumors were unfounded. Yet for some reason you still perpetuate this notion that there might be an issue?

Comment

THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH ELIGIBILITY. PERIOD.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            The voice of reason has spoken, thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              But if there is an issue...maybe Jordan Dykstra still has a year of eligibility and can fill in this year!
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                Multiple people have stated that there aren't any issues and that the rumors were unfounded. Yet for some reason you still perpetuate this notion that there might be an issue?
                Well the ncaa is cracking down on transfers now. I know this is different but just stating wouldn't be surprised if it was an issue. Dont get your undies all in a bunch. Sorry if my post bothers you that much. Just because some said it's not an issue then apparently others can't discuss it? I dont read every link and tweet etc people post and some times I miss some posts getting caught up on things. Apparently you dont have anything to worry about with friedel so you can rest easy now this summer knowing it's been settled. Everyone enjoy your weekend, but stay cool. This heat is not going to be much fun.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'd be really surprised to find out about eligibility issues. If any yote fans want to chirp about tampering just tell them to be careful really careful to open Pandora's box.

Comment

Originally posted by blue? View Post
                    ...If any yote fans want to chirp about tampering....
                    I must have missed the post. Or, more likely, I didn't miss anything and in that case, no need to interject any reference to something that hasn't happened. (blue? -- You're pretty new here...as I write this post I have in mind that this board doesn't care to have posters drag disputes or claims from other message boards over to this board. Carry on.)

Comment

Originally posted by yote4life View Post
                      If he stays eligible then he should contribute right away. Offensively he can more than hold his own in the Summit. He's got some showmanship too. The rest of the league is going to hate him, you guys are going to love him.
                      This is probably the post that Blue is referring to. He didnt have to go to their board to get anything. The troll came to ours.

Comment

Okay...I couldn't find any post alleging 'tampering' in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          This is probably the post that Blue is referring to. He didnt have to go to their board to get anything. The troll came to ours.
                          I think you are right. I have no clue what yote4life was hinting at. Noah supposedly graduated at the top of class.
                          Last edited by Nidaros; 06-30-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Did anyone hear about Owen Coburn deciding to leave? Just announced today he will be at Kirkwood Community College next year.

https://twitter.com/owen_coburn/stat...31705817018368
                            Rollin' in my 5.0
                            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Well. That sucks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                                Did anyone hear about Owen Coburn deciding to leave? Just announced today he will be at Kirkwood Community College next year.

https://twitter.com/owen_coburn/stat...31705817018368
                                I just saw the tweet and was completely surprised by this since he never announced his release. No clue the reasoning.

Probably won't affect this coming season much as he was likely a redshirt candidate, but hurts post depth for the future.
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X