Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Quote Originally Posted by jacksstudent View Post
    the irony of all this. SDSU the last 7 years has had way more success than UNLV the last 3-4 years. Jenkins was a huge get for us.

I just googled the new list of players otz is bringing in. Nothing special at all. Jenkins will be by far the best player.
    Same his first year. Orris had the miracle shot but guys were roster fillers and hope as grad transfers could be good players.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.Ē Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Jenkins seems to have behaved fine during the transfer process. He hasn't done or said anything outrageous. He showed SDSU some respect by including the Jacks his cut-down list of final schools. If we Jacks fans feel the need to be miffed or disappointed in someone, it should be Coach Otz, and I'm not sure that's fair. If things went reasonably well, we figured he wouldn't be around long. Otz can be faulted for recruiting players to his team, rather than to the school that employs him, but that's probably the case with most coaches.
    Peace. Love. Coffee. Jackrabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Jenkins seems to have behaved fine during the transfer process. He hasn't done or said anything outrageous. He showed SDSU some respect by including the Jacks his cut-down list of final schools. If we Jacks fans feel the need to be miffed or disappointed in someone, it should be Coach Otz, and I'm not sure that's fair. If things went reasonably well, we figured he wouldn't be around long. Otz can be faulted for recruiting players to his team, rather than to the school that employs him, but that's probably the case with most coaches.
    The only travesty was Otzís coaching last year.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Thatís a really nice Mercedes heís driving.

It would be interesting to play UNLV in the next couple years (hopefully while otz and DJJ are still there) and stick it to them, would definitely make me feel better about this whole situation and him gutting the team but i'm sure it won't matter 2-3 years down the road.
    The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Thatís a really nice Mercedes heís driving.
    It turns the suspicion meter on in my mind. What kind of car did he drive in Brookings?

That’s a really nice Mercedes he’s driving.
    ? Did I miss something?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.Ē Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    ? Did I miss something?
    Otz and Jenkins deserve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
    It would be interesting to play UNLV in the next couple years (hopefully while otz and DJJ are still there) and stick it to them, would definitely make me feel better about this whole situation and him gutting the team but i'm sure it won't matter 2-3 years down the road.
    Seriously how did Otz gut the team? Did our guts solely consist of DJJ?

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    ? Did I miss something?
    If you got Twitter there is a DJJ Twitter where he announces he has chosen UNLV. He is driving what appears to be a Mercedes-Benz car. I am no good at linking.