Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Grill no longer has his commitment statement to SDSU on his twitter account and the most recent tweet from his mom is about TJ going to UNLV. At this point the other two loi recruits still have SDSU at the top of their page. Wilson doesn't seem to have a twitter account

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    Grill no longer has his commitment statement to SDSU on his twitter account and the most recent tweet from his mom is about TJ going to UNLV. At this point the other two loi recruits still have SDSU at the top of their page. Wilson doesn't seem to have a twitter account
    The commitment is still on there just not pinned to the top anymore. Also still has it in his bio. I wouldn’t say he’s for sure gone yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by salemjack View Post
    The commitment is still on there just not pinned to the top anymore. Also still has it in his bio. I wouldn’t say he’s for sure gone yet.

The captain of the ship may change but the ship is still a beauty. Hopefully Sell can bring some one in who can create the same environment, excitement and success that attracted the recruits to SDSU in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by salemjack View Post

It is all about who SDSU brings in to coach.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

It will really depend on the new guy. And with the recruits, it will depend on TJ's relationship with them.

If say, Henderson was the main recruiter on a prospect... and he stayed, well then that's different.

It's not all the HC. I hope everyone stays, and all the recruits come, and we win every game next year. But I don't think any of those are very realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by da_coach View Post
    It will really depend on the new guy. And with the recruits, it will depend on TJ's relationship with them.

If say, Henderson was the main recruiter on a prospect... and he stayed, well then that's different.

It's not all the HC. I hope everyone stays, and all the recruits come, and we win every game next year. But I don't think any of those are very realistic.
    Wasn’t Henderson in charge of our defense?

Grill is the son of a former college athlete. Hopefully he's heard "commit to a school and not a coach" a few times.

Since Henderson is getting the nod, Hopefully this helps keep Grill and Jenkins

Schierman and Coburn sent out positive tweets which is a good sign

Quote Originally Posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    Schierman and Coburn sent out positive tweets which is a good sign
    Now Hendo just has to beat TJ to Kansas. Seriously though I just hope he makes the right decision for him. Brookings, SD is a lot different than Las Vegas.