Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    We haven’t been in the running since the day TJ took the UNLV job. His keeping us on his “list” meant nothing.
    I keep hoping the Hendo affect will kick in soon, but it’s almost later. Enjoyed DJJ

Comment

If Jenkins wouldve announce his decision to transfer after school was out we wouldn’t have been included in his top 5. The only reason we were included was because he still had to go to class and be around everyone for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
        If Jenkins wouldve announce his decision to transfer after school was out we wouldn’t have been included in his top 5. The only reason we were included was because he still had to go to class and be around everyone for a month.
        You are correct. Getting DJJ here took effort.

Comment

What if no one buys his stuff? Then will he stay??

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit'14 View Post
            I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              I doubt it
              What if some "buys" his car for like 10k over its value...........20k? Idk but seriously how does the NCAA track or keep that from happening. honestly seems like it could be a slippery slope when an athlete sells his stuff and makes money off it.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                What if some "buys" his car for like 10k over its value...........20k? Idk but seriously how does the NCAA track or keep that from happening. honestly seems like it could be a slippery slope when an athlete sells his stuff and makes money off it.
                Entrepreneurial Studies is a very popular field. It is difficult to think student athletes are not eligible to have some money making skills outside of sports.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit'14 View Post
                  There's some high rollers in Vegas and Eugene that would gladly buy his stuff, as is, site unseen, pay for it, and never pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    It smacks of the movie Blue Chips

Comment

https://twitter.com/caleb_grill0/sta...884347393?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                        Guess we can’t burn TJs house down based on Grills college choice.

Comment

LOL. Good one!

Comment

I have a feeling that Otz being located in Vegas was probably the big reason Grill didn't commit to him a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              I have a feeling that Otz being located in Vegas was probably the big reason Grill didn't commit to him a second time.
                              I not sure what you are driving at! The point?????

Comment

This one I get.

Comment

Working...
                                X