Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    The roster has been up for awhile. Jenkins was taken off over the weekend, and no Key added yet.
    It was updated again sometime yesterday. The Freshmen were added and coach weathers removed.

Quote Originally Posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
    It was updated again sometime yesterday. The Freshmen were added and coach weathers removed.
    Hadn't heard about Weathers - where is he going ? So we need to add two coaches, and have room to add two more scholarship players.

The roster has been up for awhile. Jenkins was taken off over the weekend, and no Key added yet.
    He's coming back. Don't worry over it.

Quote Originally Posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    He's coming back. Don't worry over it.
    I don’t plan too

Hadn't heard about Weathers - where is he going ? So we need to add two coaches, and have room to add two more scholarship players.
    Coach Weathers wasn't retained ... two new coaches to be announced real soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    I donít plan too
    Good, I was worried! Sounds like we could have another player announcement coming shortly too!

Quote Originally Posted by wcbsas View Post
    Coach Weathers wasn't retained ... two new coaches to be announced real soon!
    Am I the only one who thought the Weathers hire was a tad strange?

With the current roster having Key back is welcomed IMO. A guy with at least a little experience. We know he plays good D and create a little offense off the dribble.

What he doesnít do is shoot the 3. When you look at the roster this team could shoot(and make) a mind boggling low number of 3ís. In todayís game that is concerning IMO. Hoping for a proven long distance shooter grad transfer for that last scholly. I donít see how you go any other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Am I the only one who thought the Weathers hire was a tad strange?
    You're not alone, as he didn't have the typical background so I would guess he was hired strictly for recruiting connections. As for the open positions real curious about who Hendo hires, I would imagine he snags someone with Wisconsin ties as that was his bread and butter recruiting ground. Also really would like to see him hire someone with strong ties to Minneapolis/St. Paul. There is so much talent up here from P5 to Mid-Major.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjack View Post
    With the current roster having Key back is welcomed IMO. A guy with at least a little experience. We know he plays good D and create a little offense off the dribble.

What he doesnít do is shoot the 3. When you look at the roster this team could shoot(and make) a mind boggling low number of 3ís. In todayís game that is concerning IMO. Hoping for a proven long distance shooter grad transfer for that last scholly. I donít see how you go any other direction.
    He came on real strong at the end of 2018. Started to settle down and not force things (i.e. driving to the lane into double and triple teams) which was crucial. I know O. King is a PG by nature but he just doesn't seem quick enough at this level and better off playing the wing so if Key & Hendo have a good relationship I would be all for it. Pt. Guard is the most concerning issue going into 2019-20 IMO