Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    It is like Hannah Sverjen on the WBB for the yotes; she would look much better as a Jackrabbit. We cannot win them all, but 80%-90% is a good start!
    NO! I can't stand the way she is always flopping onto the floor on D. Then elbowing her way in on O.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      I saw Fiegen with his parents in a dining establishment in Brookings a couple of months ago and was surprised at how thin he was. Even if he has put on 15 lbs. I don't think there is any chance he could play the 5 - defending a 4 would even be a reach if they would post him up.
      He’s a different player than Tony. He’s projected as a SF and handles the ball more. If he’s a 4, he’s a stretch 4. I honestly don’t know how good he is though. But I think that goes for most of the roster for next year.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Henderson's Wisconsin background should help keep those recruiting channels open.
        Not trying not to be a smart Alec but what Wisconsin pipeline are we proud of.....

no way Noah redshirts. He has the right tools to contribute from day 1

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
          Not trying not to be a smart Alec but what Wisconsin pipeline are we proud of.....

no way Noah redshirts. He has the right tools to contribute from day 1
          I agree, I don't think Noah redshirts, and he could be a starter...we'll see how it shakes out.

On Aaron, I agree that he's a Stretch 4 type. He's not a Post like Tony, and I think he'll do well in that role.

I'm hoping Henderson can keep us in Wisconsin, but Coach Otz had deep roots into the recruiting there... Key, Arians, Krueger were all from there. (and maybe someone else?), just saying there will probably be a little drop off.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
            I agree, I don't think Noah redshirts, and he could be a starter...we'll see how it shakes out.

On Aaron, I agree that he's a Stretch 4 type. He's not a Post like Tony, and I think he'll do well in that role.

I'm hoping Henderson can keep us in Wisconsin, but Coach Otz had deep roots into the recruiting there... Key, Arians, Krueger were all from there. (and maybe someone else?), just saying there will probably be a little drop off.
            Alou Dillon is from Wisconsin, too.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              Alou Dillon is from Wisconsin, too.
              I had post earlier that I deleted which posed the question, how many Wisconsin recruits would Otz try to recruit to UNLV?
              I also mentioned that as best I can tell Hendo and Otz continue to communicate privately. If the recruit did not fit in UNLV, he might send our way. I know there is some fandom bitterness towards Otz, but I don’t think it cuts both ways. I think Otz experience in Brookings was a good one and will not be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

my point being we have these roots but we haven’t seen any substance out of these roots here. Not saying it doesn’t pan out but in a pipeline from Wisconsin where we’ve pulled a ton of players from the total average ppg from players from that pipeline are probably less than 7ppg

Comment

my point being we have these roots but we haven’t seen any substance out of these roots here. Not saying it doesn’t pan out but in a pipeline from Wisconsin where we’ve pulled a ton of players from the total average ppg from players from that pipeline are probably less than 7ppg
                  Could maybe count George Marshall. He wasn't originally from Wisconsin but came from the Badgers.

I see what you're saying though. The jury is still out on most of the recruits from that area.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    Could maybe count George Marshall. He wasn't originally from Wisconsin but came from the Badgers.

I see what you're saying though. The jury is still out on most of the recruits from that area.
                    yes, but what substance tho
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      yes, but what substance tho
                      Not sure I understand this post....

Comment

Just for and a bit off topic since it's probably going to go that way. fun muckenhern and Meier were from Wisconsin on the womens team.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Zimmer on the job after all(Jackrabbits anyway)

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...am/1277735001/
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            Zimmer on the job after all(Jackrabbits anyway)

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...am/1277735001/
                            Good Article! If you haven’t been reading the board, this article would bring you up to date! I was not aware that Buchanon had played at UND.

Comment

If hendo would make the summit league tournament it would by far surpass anything TJ accomplished while he was here. Hendo has a true chance to do something special. I’m excited to actually see some philosophy on defense. Tj was handed one of the greatest midmajor players of all time.

Comment

If hendo would make the summit league tournament it would by far surpass anything TJ accomplished while he was here. Hendo has a true chance to do something special. I’m excited to actually see some philosophy on defense. Tj was handed one of the greatest midmajor players of all time.
                                So you're saying that if Hendo guides this team to an 8th place finish in the league, it would FAR surpass TJ taking the Jacks to multiple NCAA Tournaments? Even Hendo would call this a horrible take.
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X