2019-20 Men's Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

We dont have a clue about who Hendo is recruiting. I really think a team meeting is needed to find out who is leaving and who is staying. I am sure that this is in progress. Someone said that with Grill changing his mind it was not the end of departures and I now fear that poster was correct. I think its time to hit the hay. Not much more bad new for this evening.
    Last edited by Nidaros; 04-01-2019, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Beau might be starting next year.....

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post

Go Rabbits!
        That would make the band very happy!
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          A new month brings some new faces to our team. Please welcome Jim Maud, Kevin Ting and Ty Slatten!pic.twitter.com/TsgycVxyXe

onl

Only for those with a sense of humor.
          Ty slatten has a bit of a Steve harvey look to him.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
            DID WE GIVE UP WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR ??? WHOS WITH ME??? LETS GOOOOOO
            Oh that made me chuckle, almost chortle.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post

Go Rabbits!
              Lol. Why is everyone upset. In three years while he was here we won with hardly any of his recruits so I don’t see any reason why that will change.

Maybe that’s why he didn’t go after south dakota kids who are both most likely going to tournament teams next year. Knew they would want to stay at home and not transfer with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                Otz is leaving SDSU's program in much tougher shape than Nagy did. That's for sure.
                I am not sure I agree. The program was devoid of guards who could play. TJ had to get several grad transfers to fill immediate gaps.

Yes, Hendo doesn't have Daum whom TJ inherited but he does have DJJ!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  The thread is no longer locked.

98Jackfarmer, you've gone over the line and I've edited a couple of your posts. Some may try to argue that you weren't over the line but when one considers your entire body of work since you've been on this board, these are just the most recent example of inappropriate posts. Specifically, your off-color attack on Yoteforever for expressing support of Coach Otzelberger a couple days ago is beneath the wide majority of posters and readers of this board. Unfortunately, it's the nature of fan message boards that when one, two or a few posters state a position on a subject, casual viewers of the board tend to paint all of the posters on that board with the opinion stated by the one, two or few. Those of us who disagree with you should not have to put up with the crap that sometimes spews from you.

What if DJJ is looking around but, as he has written, he is also thinking about remaining a Jackrabbit. I hope he doesn't read this message board.

There are those who want to state their opinions, for and against, Coach Otz leaving. I'm going to reopen this thread and people can continue to post their opinions if they wish to do so. It would be preferred that they keep their posts somewhere in the neighborhood of good taste.

TBCruiser: you seem intent on following in 98Jackfarmer's footsteps. That's a bad path to follow. (You picked up some points with your paraphrasing the great speech from Animal House -- ...did the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor!...-- always a nice touch and adds a redeeming quality to just about anything. But, you've nonetheless stepped into solid jerkish-behavior territory with a couple of your posts.)

Now, those who have forgotten some of the hard facts of being a successful mid-major program (i.e. risk of losing a coach perceived to be on the rise; risk of losing good players), ratchet it down a little. If you're really losing it, shut down your computer and take a walk. At the least, read SUPERBUNNY'S post at post 150.

JackJD
                  Good point, so noted. Will try to stick with the humor, it has a more positive effect anyway

Comment

Originally posted by wcbsas View Post
                    I am not sure I agree. The program was devoid of guards who could play. TJ had to get several grad transfers to fill immediate gaps.

Maybe not for long

Comment

I think you are a little late to the party.

Comment

Yes Trying to figure out the UNLV roster. Anyone know how many departures after TJ announcement? I would feel safer if no one left but that is that is probably not the case.

Comment

Are you kidding ? Reed Telly and tevin king. Both player extremely valuable minutes before tj got here.

Not even close tj has left us in a tougher shape. And failed to recruit or even show interest in Noah dreidel who would be starting here next year.

Comment

It's not even close...TJ inherited Daum, Telly, TK, Severyn, & Flatten. Hendo inherits Arians who appears to be a grinder at best.

Comment

Originally posted by MNJack3 View Post
                              It's not even close...TJ inherited Daum, Telly, TK, Severyn, & Flatten. Hendo inherits Arians who appears to be a grinder at best.
                              Exactly. We are left with role player level talent after TJ’s gutting of the program. Not to mention he gave the guys that are left next to no playing time or experience for next year. The short sightedness is so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by tbjack View Post
                                Exactly. We are left with role player level talent after TJ’s gutting of the program. Not to mention he gave the guys that are left next to no playing time or experience for next year. The short sightedness is so obvious.
                                Probably why he didnt care to develop a bench if he wanted to move on his best bet was ride daum and the seniors as much as you can. But it's not like nagy was great at getting a deep bench. He played 6 or 7 guys a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X