Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 825

Thread: 2019-20 Men's Roster

  1. #791
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lee's Summit, MO
    Posts
    11,682

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    I'd recommend bringing in Snoop!
    Dude.
    "I think we'll be OK"

  2. #792
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    4,710

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    Dude.
    What? What’s wrong with a handful of strippers and a few money cannons?

  3. #793
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arlington SD
    Posts
    12,908

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    What? What’s wrong with a handful of strippers and a few money cannons?
    Disgusting (Not really). or perhaps a Harlem Globetrotter bucket of water(Confetti)

  4. #794

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    It would be nice if they could do a short scrimmage so you could see what the new players can do in more of a game setting. They do this at late night with Roy which is UNCs tip-off event. Im sure other schools actually scrimmage as well.
    Last edited by Carolina010; 10-18-2019 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Spelling

  5. #795
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,840

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Looks like we aren't the only ones waiting on transfer waiver decision:

    https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...02261659099139

  6. #796
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Worthington,MN
    Posts
    5,083

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by BTownJack View Post
    Looks like we aren't the only ones waiting on transfer waiver decision:

    https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...02261659099139
    If the NCAA has all the info they need to rule on those 74 waivers and they haven't yet done so, then they are derelict in their responsibilities. If they are still waiting for paperwork from the schools the players are transferring out of, then they need to set a hard deadline for paperwork to be in, with penalties if it is late.

  7. #797
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SF SD
    Posts
    8,655

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    If the NCAA has all the info they need to rule on those 74 waivers and they haven't yet done so, then they are derelict in their responsibilities. If they are still waiting for paperwork from the schools the players are transferring out of, then they need to set a hard deadline for paperwork to be in, with penalties if it is late.
    spot on, If the NCAA even tried to act like they care about students, they would have a better process for this. Its crazy it takes so long. As much as I am not a fan of the Cali ruling for college athletes, the NCAA sure doesn't do it self any favors.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

    Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

  8. #798
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    131

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Per Jeff Goodman's Twitter NCAA has made decisions on 40 Transfers. 36 were granted immediate eligibility, 4 were denied, and 74 players still waiting on a decision. David is still in the group of 74. Glass half full...90% of transfers receiving good news / Glass half empty 74 remaining decisions may take an eternity judging by the NCAA's pace of decision making.

    https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...02261659099139


  9. #799
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dell Rapids, SD
    Posts
    3,060

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by MNJack3 View Post
    Per Jeff Goodman's Twitter NCAA has made decisions on 40 Transfers. 36 were granted immediate eligibility, 4 were denied, and 74 players still waiting on a decision. David is still in the group of 74. Glass half full...90% of transfers receiving good news / Glass half empty 74 remaining decisions may take an eternity judging by the NCAA's pace of decision making.

    https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...02261659099139

    What a joke... 74 still waiting to hear and the season is less then 2 weeks away.

  10. #800

    Default Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

    Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    What a joke... 74 still waiting to hear and the season is less then 2 weeks away.
    How can they plan their academic career if they don't know their status. It just isn't right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •