Thread: Summit League fan forum

Default Summit League fan forum

Hi everyone,

I have created a fan forum dedicated to the Summit League and hope you stop by and check it out! I hope to have some good talk with fans from across the league! summitfans.com

(FYI if you register, please check your spam/junk folder for the registration email)

I am looking forward to a great season!

Default Re: Summit League fan forum

Yes, thank you for starting this,most other Conferences had a Conference fan forum, but we didn't, now we do and it's great..... always interested to hear other viewpoints from all the Conference teams.....thanks again, also looking forward to a great season and having lots to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Yes, thank you for starting this,most other Conferences had a Conference fan forum, but we didn't, now we do and it's great..... always interested to hear other viewpoints from all the Conference teams.....thanks again, also looking forward to a great season and having lots to talk about.
    Thank you for the kind words - I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you everyone who has registered and engaged in conversations already! I look forward to hearing from more of you Jacks fans as the season nears!