Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TJ Going to UNLV?

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    He should be tagged as a great recruiter. Average coach is generous. We still have players here that came as a result of the recruiting which provide a good base forward.
    DJJ is the only big time recruit who so far was legit and could score from day 1. I like the others he recruits and will be good players but if effect on the program will only be what he did with nagys recruits and how his last year was nothing short of disappointing finish. His recruits he brought in will be good role players and some will have great careers but it's hard to say he is s great recruiter from his time at sdsu.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

UNLV beat the piss out of a really good Utah State team lead by Craig Smith 70-53 last night to improve their MWC record to 2-0.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
        UNLV beat the piss out of a really good Utah State team lead by Craig Smith 70-53 last night to improve their MWC record to 2-0.
        Bigger fan of Craig Smith! Speaking of former Jacks coaches Nagy has Wright State off to a 12-3 record. Led by former Jack Cole Gentry and former commit Loudon Love.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          Bigger fan of Craig Smith! Speaking of former Jacks coaches Nagy has Wright State off to a 12-3 record. Led by former Jack Cole Gentry and former commit Loudon Love.
          Not to toot too much for Nagy, but he is 5-1 against Kampes' Oakland in the regular season. Also, Love is preseason first team pick and he is on the preseason team #1 pick for the Horizon. (Preseason team for the Horizon is Wright State)
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            Not to toot too much for Nagy, but he is 5-1 against Kampes' Oakland in the regular season. Also, Love is preseason first team pick and he is on the preseason team #1 pick for the Horizon. (Preseason team for the Horizon is Wright State)
            Would have been amazing to watch Daum and Love on the court together!

Comment

• The Fighting Otzelbergers beat the other SDSU , who were the final undefeated team remaining in D1. Has to be the highlight of the season for UNLV who is now 15-14.

Comment

• Impressive for UNLV. Overall not a great season down there but thats a big time win. To bad he couldnt muster up that effort in his last game at SDSU.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• UNLV didn’t have a great out of conference season but they have been playing well in conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    UNLV didn’t have a great out of conference season but they have been playing well in conference.
                    That sounds familiar.......
                    Rollin' in my 5.0
                    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

• UNLV ended up 17-14, 12-6 (Tied for 2nd) in conference play. The Mountain West isn’t easy this year, so a really nice job by Otzelberger. I’m guessing he will have a tournament team there next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
                        UNLV ended up 17-14, 12-6 (Tied for 2nd) in conference play. The Mountain West isn’t easy this year, so a really nice job by Otzelberger. I’m guessing he will have a tournament team there next year.
                        As will Hendo.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post

As will Hendo.
                          I suspect Hendo will have a shot this year. Do not like the USD draw in the semi-finals but NDSU is not going to win twice in a row against the Jacks!

Comment

• If it worked correctly . . . I moved this to College Athletics.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Yay, it worked. But man, this new version of the board software is CLUN-KEE!!!

Edit: Hey, cool! Moving the thread killed the SQL server (the server that the board's database is on.) This would explain the CLUN-KEE I guess.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• No miracle for Otz in his first Mountain West tournament like he pulled in his first year in Sioux Falls. Lost to the five seed in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                                X