Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TJ Going to UNLV?

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Just like the women losing to Wyoming ruined their season?
    You are just like Yote. Quit putting words in my mouth. I have never said once the season was ruined. I only said it really sucks to lose games they maybe shouldn't have which hurts their seeding.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Lol. My god. Give Hendo a chance.

I’m fairly confident throwing a tantrum on this forum ain’t gonna bring TJ or Caleb back.

I’m willing to give our guys a chance.
      Show me where I said we were clucked for next year? I never said I wanted to see TJ come back, but if you would use your hed for a second, we have some issues to resolve

Comment

Discuss posts, not posters.

I have ceased to be amused by the drift of this thread.

General warning.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I went nosing around the web and found UNLV official website. It looks like TJ has his staff and roster pretty well set. He hired Tim Buckley as no 1 guy. Tim was an NBA scout for the Minnesota Timberwolves and before that was an assistant at Indiana U for several years. Another assistant hired was Kevin Kruger, Lon's son. The roster is set and its painful to note David Jenkins Jr, as part of the roster. I for one will be following UNLV to see how TJ and his squad fair this coming season. I still feel SDSU is at a better level with the three years of TJ than we would have with say some one like the Miller guy from Northern. That's Mike's older brother and I dont recall his first name.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            ... I for one will be following UNLV to see how TJ and his squad fair this coming season. I still feel SDSU is at a better level with the three years of TJ than we would have with say some one like the Miller guy from Northern. That's Mike's older brother and I dont recall his first name.
            Ryan Miller, who is now the assistant head coach at TCU.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              Ryan Miller, who is now the assistant head coach at TCU.
              Thank you
              Last edited by Nidaros; 07-19-2019, 06:55 AM.

Comment

UNLV has record of 4-8. May be a long season for TJ.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  UNLV has record of 4-8. May be a long season for TJ.
                  Wonder how long the fan base is going to take the sub par performances? Is it on TJ or the players?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                    Wonder how long the fan base is going to take the sub par performances? Is it on TJ or the players?
                    They are already not coming to the games.
                    https://twitter.com/kevinfox5vegas/s...875244033?s=21

He needs Jenkins.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      They are already not coming to the games.
                      https://twitter.com/kevinfox5vegas/s...875244033?s=21

He needs Jenkins.
                      Uffda! That is rough. I don’t wish bad on them but I won’t shed a tear if they flame out either.

Comment

Same record he had to SDSU his first year after 12 games.

Comment

They were going to struggle this year. They weren't great last year, lost some guys due to the coaching change, and Otz's biggest signing is sitting this year out (Jenkins).

Although I'm sure that doesn't do much to calm their fan base.

Too early to count them out though... if the players they have develop, and they add DJJ, along with some more new guys... they could improve alot quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                            Uffda! That is rough. I don’t wish bad on them but I won’t shed a tear if they flame out either.
                            We won before he was here and we will win after he was here. IMO he was nothing special from a coach standpoint. Unlv will be a good challenge. They are terrible this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
                              We won before he was here and we will win after he was here. IMO he was nothing special from a coach standpoint. Unlv will be a good challenge. They are terrible this year.
                              He should send a portion of that big paycheck to Mike Daum. Very average coach in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                He should send a portion of that big paycheck to Mike Daum. Very average coach in my opinion.
                                He should be tagged as a great recruiter. Average coach is generous. We still have players here that came as a result of the recruiting which provide a good base forward.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X