TJ Going to UNLV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ Going to UNLV?

TJ is apparently a finalist for the UNLV job and has deactivated his twitter account, per Zim.

Oh boy

Re: TJ Going to UNLV?

Potentially catastrophic implications with certain incoming recruits and current players. We'll see.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Well, Tim Miles could be available soon. /s

But yeah if TJ leaves and takes DJ with him that would be bad. Losing Grill would be very bad, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Potentially catastrophic implications with certain incoming recruits and current players. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

Comment

If TJ leaves now, I'd say the likelihood of Grill coming here is not good.

Comment

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Perhaps that is why Krueger is transferring as well?

There was another rumor that Matta might be the next UNLV coach.
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

It would have been a shame to be able to celebrate a sweet 16 birth for at least 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was pretty clear TJ was not worried at all about next year given his rotation.......Which actually hurt us this year too I believe.

Comment

This UNLV guy isn't happy about the prospect of Otz. Apparently their coaching search hasn't gone like they wanted it to.

https://twitter.com/unlvsearch19/sta...283652096?s=21

Looks like many had their sights set on Mike Miller.

Comment

They think they still live in the days of Jerry Tarkanian.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          If TJ leaves now, I'd say the likelihood of Grill coming here is not good.
                          When Grill signed it seems to me that he said that a big reason he didn't take one of his higher offers was because he was more comfortable with a smaller school and community. Vegas would not exactly fit that description.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                            Agreed, I feel like they're over valuing how desirable that position is. Also being completely ignorant of the quality of a coach from a top mid major team.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                              Who can forget Tark the Shark? Where do we stand in term of contract buy out? Seems like we were in year one of newly signed contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X