Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A shot at the Sweet 16: GDT Jackrabbits vs Orange @ Carrier Dome

Originally posted by naters_gonna_nate View Post
    The recognition in the 2nd Q to utilize Myah in the high post, cut off of it, and use Paiton the way he did was nothing short of masterful
    Someone tell me why Paiton had so many minutes compared to the usual? It worked out great but just curious for those smarter than myself? Compared to what Tagyn could have done?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      Someone tell me why Paiton had so many minutes compared to the usual? It worked out great but just curious for those smarter than myself?
      She was incredibly effective.

Comment

• Re: Sweet 16 GDT: Jackrabbits vs Orange @ Carrier Dome

Behold....what a beautiful sight , first time ever

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          Behold....what a beautiful sight , first time ever
          It is nice that Baylor is on our side of the bracket so that after Oregon we avenge the other game we gave away in the non-con schedule
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. That's even a bad miss in real time considering the ref was standing right there. How you miss that on the review, I have no idea.
            Watching with my 7 year old this was a good teachable moment. He was confused why it would be Cuse ball when it bounced before it touched the SDSU player. I had to explain to him that it didn't matter what happened but what the refs decide happen. I told him it was clear it should be SDSU ball but that doesn't mean that's what the refs will do. He was like that doesn't make sense at all but I see what you mean.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              She was incredibly effective.
              OK, what was the difference is what I was trying to find out. PB can convert like about no one we have ever seen recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                That’s what I hope people appreciate. This win is at a whole different level than anything any SD team has done. They’re moving on with the best of the best.

Even more than the toughness, it’s their ability to stay calm when it looks like the wheels are falling off that impresses me most. AJ always praises that, mentioning how they never “get too high or too low”. It’s the same as his personality. I hope his contract had a big Sweet 16 bonus. That, and he’s due a fat raise ASAP if he’s not scooped up by a P5 school right away.
                That was my first thought was like oh boy I don't know what his contract situation is since I thought he just signed a 3 year extension but boy that would be nice to pay him to keep the rumors and chance of him leaving. But frankly they would have to offer big money to get him since he proved he can be a top 25 and now top 16 team at SDSU.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                  OK, what was the difference is what I was trying to find out. PB can convert like about no one we have ever seen recently.
                  She seemed to be the more aggressive player tonight. She also might be a little quicker that Larson.

Comment

10:30pm tip-off on Friday night

Comment

First game since 2006 Syracuse has lost to a non power 5 team in the Carrier Dome.

Comment

Attendance 2447. We would have sold out the Premier Center.

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1110362266304684034 - how sweet it is!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                            She seemed to be the more aggressive player tonight. She also might be a little quicker that Larson.
                            OK, she did get after it, not doubt. Either way, great job!

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                              I think she seems quicker because when she gets the ball, she doesn't have to gather herself and think about what she's going to do. More often than not she catches the ball and goes right into her moves.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                                I think she seems quicker because when she gets the ball, she doesn't have to gather herself and think about what she's going to do. More often than not she catches the ball and goes right into her moves.
                                She will be good. I still am amazed at her ability to make the shots like she does. It kinda goes to a TJ thing, we rode Tagyn hard all year, now, bam, we ride Paiton? Its all good

Comment

Working...
                                X