A shot at the Sweet 16: GDT Jackrabbits vs Orange @ Carrier Dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sweet 16 GDT: Jackrabbits vs Orange @ Carrier Dome

16-2 run over the last 4 minutes. Not the worst way to end the game after a less than ideal start to the 4th.

Comment

The left coast is the best coast! Sweet 16 here we come!!
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

• Re: A shot at the Sweet 16: GDT Jackrabbits vs Orange @ Carrier Dome

LETS F***ING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST WIN IN PROGRAM HISTORY, THE BEST TEAM IN PROGRAM HISTORY.

Can't even begin to describe how impressive this game was. The coaching, the execution, the toughness. The best everything performance in SDSU athletics history.

Comment

Originally posted by naters_gonna_nate View Post
          LETS F***ING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST WIN IN PROGRAM HISTORY, THE BEST TEAM IN PROGRAM HISTORY.

Can't even begin to describe how impressive this game was. The coaching, the execution, the toughness. The best everything performance in SDSU athletics history.
          The mental toughness of this team is amazing. When Cuse blitzed them out of the gate in the 4th it woulda been easy to fold. Instead we stayed composed and finished the deal!

Comment

Oregon is good, but it's an advantage to have played them earlier in the season. And they showed that they are beatable late in the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Oregon is good, but it's an advantage to have played them earlier in the season. And they showed that they are beatable late in the regular season.
              We should believe we can beat them but on the other hand we won’t sneak up on them too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                I don't think that Macy will have two "bad" games in a row. I think that the ladies will enjoy playing against the Ducks defense after the last two games

Comment

Maybe it comes off as obvious, but this was best, most important performance in the careers of Madi, Myah and Paiton. Legendary performances! Most simply put, this team plays basketball so beautifully. Macy has an "off" night and the team doesn't miss a beat.

AJ's in-game adjustments were purely spectacular. An all-time coaching performance. To think 10 years ago he was on the cusp of this moment and he now gets to bask in this feeling. I couldn't be happier for a coach than I am right now.

Comment

Maybe it comes off as obvious, but this was best, most important performance in the careers of Madi, Myah and Paiton. Legendary performances! Most simply put, this team plays basketball so beautifully. Macy has an "off" night and the team doesn't miss a beat.

AJ's in-game adjustments were purely spectacular. An all-time coaching performance. To think 10 years ago he was on the cusp of this moment and he now gets to bask in this feeling. I couldn't be happier for a coach than I am right now.
                    AJ and his staff had this team ready to face an unusual defense. There was never any panic with the press and the ball movement against the zone was exactly how you draw it up. They earned the biggest win in SDSU history

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      AJ and his staff had this team ready to face an unusual defense. There was never any panic with the press and the ball movement against the zone was exactly how you draw it up. They earned the biggest win in SDSU history
                      The recognition in the 2nd Q to utilize Myah in the high post, cut off of it, and use Paiton the way he did was nothing short of masterful

Comment

Hmmmm maybe someone should start a "Mentally Tough Team" thread.

Comment

Ten years at slugging away at it,finally pays off, couldn't happen to a more dedicated coach than AJ has been at SDSU,really grateful he had faith to stay the course and experience this.Don't stop believing!

Comment

The recognition in the 2nd Q to utilize Myah in the high post, cut off of it, and use Paiton the way he did was nothing short of masterful
                            I just kept shaking my head at all the open looks SDSU had under the basket. AJ coached circles around the Orange

Comment

What a ****ING GAME!!!!!
                              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

• A shot at the Sweet 16: GDT Jackrabbits vs Orange @ Carrier Dome

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                                They earned the biggest win in SDSU history
                                That’s what I hope people appreciate. This win is at a whole different level than anything any SD team has done. They’re moving on with the best of the best.

Even more than the toughness, it’s their ability to stay calm when it looks like the wheels are falling off that impresses me most. AJ always praises that, mentioning how they never “get too high or too low”. It’s the same as his personality. I hope his contract had a big Sweet 16 bonus. That, and he’s due a fat raise ASAP if he’s not scooped up by a P5 school right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X