A shot at the Sweet 16: GDT Jackrabbits vs Orange @ Carrier Dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A shot at the Sweet 16: GDT Jackrabbits vs Orange @ Carrier Dome

Jackrabbit women should be ready for the big game in Syracuse. I expect a quick and physical game from both teams. 50/50 balls, rebounding, and tenacious defense will be the breakpoints. Go Jacks!!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: Sweet 16 GDT: Jackrabbits vs Orange @ Carrier Dome

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Jackrabbit women should be ready for the big game in Syracuse. I expect a quick and physical game from both teams. 50/50 balls, rebounding, and tenacious defense will be the breakpoints. Go Jacks!!!
    You just jinxed us. We aren't in the Sweet 16 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
      Lord have mercy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        It is indeed a Sweet 16 gameday. Win and you are there. The glass is half full(or more).
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Mods- change this thread's title please.

Comment

It is indeed a Sweet 16 gameday. Win and you are there. The glass is half full(or more).
            Nope. It is a Second Round game.

Comment

SDSU +5.5 today. That's impressive considering the game is @ Syracuse. A lot of respect from the oddsmakers.

Comment

I adjusted the thread title. When we edit a thread title, the change does not carry through on the title of posts made in the thread.
                I also used special administrator powers to eliminate any jinx that may have occurred as suggested by some posters.
                JackJD

Comment

Your cup is running over.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                    SDSU +5.5 today. That's impressive considering the game is @ Syracuse. A lot of respect from the oddsmakers.
                    According to ESPN, Syracuse has probably the least amount if home court advantage of the host teams. That dome is just so huge that it is impossible to have a truly "hostile" crowd. Add to that the fact that SDSU hasn't ever been shy about playing on other team's court and we have the makings of maybe the best game of the 16.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Re: A shot at the Sweet 16: GDT Jackrabbits vs Orange @ Carrier Dome

Reading the quotes from their players they seem to be really confident. Not that they shouldn’t be, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they are peeking ahead a bit, which would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Two gunslinger, fast-paced 3-point shooting teams in what should be a very entertaining game for the casual basketball fan. A lot of this one simply will come down to which team is having a better shooting day. We are going to need Guebert to have one of her better offensive games to keep up. I'm glad it is our second game in that cavernous dome.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                          According to ESPN, Syracuse has probably the least amount if home court advantage of the host teams. That dome is just so huge that it is impossible to have a truly "hostile" crowd. Add to that the fact that SDSU hasn't ever been shy about playing on other team's court and we have the makings of maybe the best game of the 16.
                          I talked to a couple that are at the tourney, they said it was a petty poor place to watch basketball game.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                            I talked to a couple that are at the tourney, they said it was a petty poor place to watch basketball game.
                            From what I heard, it makes the games in the DakotaDome look cozy
                            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

There are many positives coming from the Orange who are having a great season.
                              https://cuse.com/news/2019/3/25/wome...ond-round.aspx

Comment

Working...
                              X