ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORU

Big win today in Tulsa. First home conference loss for ORU since 2016. Staff has given up 2 runs in 2 games. A win in game 3 would be big

Re: ORU

ORU has always been the class baseball team of the Summit. Always a good thing to get a win against them.

Comment

Big series win at ORU. Final game 9-8 in favor of Jacks. Only 2nd series lost in history for ORU in Summit League. Last time was 2015 against SDSU.

Comment

Big series win!

Comment

That was big for the boys. I you guys have not watched this team yet you are missing out. Different players stepping up every game and never quit attitude. Fun to watch. One more long road trip then everything close to home if the weather cooperates.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Big series win at ORU. Final game 9-8 in favor of Jacks. Only 2nd series lost in history for ORU in Summit League. Last time was 2015 against SDSU.
            I knew it was a big deal but damn, only the second series loss for them in the Summit? That’s legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

First - Congrats to the ladies! Great win tonight.

Nice to see the results over the weekend. This team is trending in the right direction. I like that they won a pitchers dual and won in a high scoring game. Finding different ways to win games. Hopefully now they can keep it rolling next weekend. Plus I really like the baseball talk on the site!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Working...
              X