GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bobcats @ Carrier Dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bobcats @ Carrier Dome

Whew what a start. Macy already with 7 and 5. Jacks are doing well on the boards too.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      HD on ESPN2 here in S.D. Looks like the Bobcat fans won’t be a factor - or any other team’s for that matter. Here’s to a hot shooting start for SDSU!
      Very balanced start between the two teams with just under two minutes left in first quarter jackrabbits 17 bobcats 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrd View Post
        I'm on dish network channel 146.
        It appears to be Whip around on that channel but I got it on ESPN3 on my firestick

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          Very balanced start between the two teams with just under two minutes left in first quarter jackrabbits 17 bobcats 15

This should be a great women's game and a great showcase for the "mid-majors"
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Both over 45% shooting for the recorder Jackson three 2218

Comment

I love how we are scoring against that defense. They definitely aren’t holding to Jacks to 50 points. I’m also quite alright if we continue to get them to settle for long jumpers.

Comment

So far SDSU has handled the pressure defense well. I can see why Quinnipiac would shut teams down. SDSU just has the talent to offset it
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Jackson stretch to a 10 point lead after some great play by Miller hitting both a three, and then an assist.

Comment

Jacks stretch to a 10 point lead after some great play by Miller hitting both a three, and then an assist.

10 char

Comment

41 points and 4 turnovers in the first half. That might be considered very successful. Leading rebounds 23-15 is another great stat advantage.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Jacks seem to be using the bench quite a bit more. Hopefully that will be an advantage down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          41 points and 4 turnovers in the first half. That might be considered very successful. Leading rebounds 23-15 is another great stat advantage.
                          I've been particularly impressed with how we have switched on defense in the first half, Great Job Ladies Keep it up! I feel they were running out of gas toward the end of the first quarter already. they more they come out further on defense the more they run around. we just need to mind our passing. I would also not worry about forcing a shot until late in the clock, wait for the right look. (Which we've done well at for the most part.) All in all a great half of basketball. (I wish they would call us South Dakota STATE not SD)

Comment

Keep forcing them to take perimeter shots, keep them off the O glass, and don’t turn it over. That should secure the victory.

Comment

Jacks up 11, 41-30 at half. Q normally hold opponents to 51 for whole game. Jacks out rebounding bobcats by 8, and even had more O glass than bobcats. Q will need more O glass to get back into game. Looking forward to another half like just completed. Btw, Jacks have played 9 so continued balance.

Comment

Traveling must not be a violation in New York. The big redhead took at least 4 steps on that one drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X