GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bobcats @ Carrier Dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bobcats @ Carrier Dome

The women will tip off for a brunch time game. The good pass game will be very important today as the Bobcats are very good at getting turnovers. Hopefully SDSU can be the mid major to emerge at this regional as they continue to peak. The rebounds will be very important as well to keep those Bobcats on their heels. 5 seniors will lead the Bobcats roster. They are likely not as athletic as Clemson showed the yotes last night. I would hope that Jackrabbit speed will come out ahead of the Bobcats. We should be celebrating at noon. Go Jacks!!

ESPN2/ESPN3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ry2reTZT0
    Last edited by OldHare; 03-23-2019, 06:28 AM.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bobcats @ Carrier Dome

I feel like this is a bit of an ask, but there are some people out there that just know things.

Will this game be on ESPN2 on dish or will it be on whip around so that I have to get ESPN3 for the day?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      I feel like this is a bit of an ask, but there are some people out there that just know things.

Will this game be on ESPN2 on dish or will it be on whip around so that I have to get ESPN3 for the day?

If you’re in S.D. you are good with ESPN2

Comment

The indication that if you had South Dakota residence the ESPN2 would be the entire Jackrabbit game. If you have an out of state cable, you may want to go to ESPN3 or click the link on bottom of first post for you tube.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://kwsn.com/news/articles/2019/...-south-dakota/

According to several local articles lately, you'll get it on ESPN2 if you're in SD. Otherwise, you'll want to stream it.

Given the notorious Bobcat defense, I'm not expecting this one to look too pretty. We're probably going to have to win a rock fight. Survive and advance....

Comment

Good luck Jackrabbits. I won't be able to watch this morning. Hoping for some good news once I get back online.

Comment

At least we won't have to worry about our players being blinded by sun coming through the windows like USD.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

It will be interesting if playing in a big football stadium will affect the shooting %. The way Zimmer's video looked yesterday, there is a lot of empty space behind the baskets, which can lead to depth perception problems.

Comment

https://twitter.com/qu_wbb?lang=en

Bobcats will come in confident. Check 1 hour till tip clip.

Comment

When I tried to watch the usd game last night I had to watch it on an alternate channel and that was in Standard def. it appears the jacks game today is on an ESPN alternate which is also standard def. so if you want to watch the whole game without interruption and in HD you will have to watch it on espn3

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                      When I tried to watch the usd game last night I had to watch it on an alternate channel and that was in Standard def. it appears the jacks game today is on an ESPN alternate which is also standard def. so if you want to watch the whole game without interruption and in HD you will have to watch it on espn3
                      Are you in SD? I watched USD on ESPN2 last night in HD but I'm in SD. Expecting the Jacks to be there today too but the tip isn't until 10:15am.

Comment

Link is a bit sketchy?

Comment

Ya I’m in brookings. Must have just turned to it on a live lookin of a different game.

Comment

I'm on dish network channel 146.

Comment

HD on ESPN2 here in S.D. Looks like the Bobcat fans won’t be a factor - or any other team’s for that matter. Here’s to a hot shooting start for SDSU!

Comment

Working...
                              X