Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NIT vs. Texas

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp..._article_thumb
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

This program has peaked

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
        This program has peaked
        People said that when Wolters left too.

Comment

This program has peaked
          Very astute analysis. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Very astute analysis. Well done.
            The sky is falling.

Comment

People were like we will never see a player as amazing as wolters. Then daum shows up. Now people are like we will never be good again or a player score like daum. But djj if learns a little self control has 2 years to get in the daum wolters conversation and we have the biggest recruit we have ever had in grill who has as much potential as any recruit we every had. I'm not too worried. Actually excited to see tj with his recruits and a new look jackrabbits team.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This program has peaked

Comment

This program has peaked
                  There’s one thing to complain about Otz’s coaching, Jenkins shooting, defense, etc....but this is total bull ****. Please don’t be an SDSU fan if you believe this.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

This program has peaked
                    I guess we may as well move back down to D2.

Comment

This program has peaked
                      I don't believe that for a minute. Despite all the feelings of inferiority and unworthiness that bog down South Dakota, the overall quality of the Jacks' recruits and facilities is getting better every year. We should expect and demand even greater success. SDSU is capable of delivering.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

I was THIS close to burning all my SDSU gear then I took a peak at the post history of our forlorn friend. The “chicken little” reference above was perfect.

Comment

I personally don't understand Coaches substitution pattern at all. We were basically a 5 person team all year with O. King being the only other consistent player. And then against Texas King plays 1 minute. It seemed around the Denver game at Brookings where coach went from consistently playing 4-5 guys minutes off the bench to shrinking it to 2 guys max. Then he asks guys like Krueger and Dillion to come in and give meaningful minutes at tournament time, WTH? If these guys are good enough to play at tournament time, why not during the regular season? Frankly, I feel by the end of the year we were a worn out team and that has to account at least partially to our slow starts over the last couple weeks of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                            I personally don't understand Coaches substitution pattern at all. We were basically a 5 person team all year with O. King being the only other consistent player. And then against Texas King plays 1 minute. It seemed around the Denver game at Brookings where coach went from consistently playing 4-5 guys minutes off the bench to shrinking it to 2 guys max. Then he asks guys like Krueger and Dillion to come in and give meaningful minutes at tournament time, WTH? If these guys are good enough to play at tournament time, why not during the regular season? Frankly, I feel by the end of the year we were a worn out team and that has to account at least partially to our slow starts over the last couple weeks of the year.
                            I completely agree with this post. Instead of peaking at the end of the year like some teams I won't mention, we seemed to be swimming against the current.

Comment

One of the reasons I do not care for about men's basketball is selfishness. So often, too often, there are players who think, "I have the ball, I need to shoot." There might be no one in rebounding position, yet, they let it fly because it's all about them. The women's game is completely different. They pass the ball, looking for the best possible outcome. It's a completely different game and one I totally enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
                                One of the reasons I do not care for about men's basketball is selfishness. So often, too often, there are players who think, "I have the ball, I need to shoot." There might be no one in rebounding position, yet, they let it fly because it's all about them. The women's game is completely different. They pass the ball, looking for the best possible outcome. It's a completely different game and one I totally enjoy.
                                Thank you for this contribution to the men's basketball forum.

Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X