Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Women's Tournament Bracket released early???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Women's Tournament Bracket released early???

And he's got Indiana beating Oregon....take it for what it's worth I guess

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      And he's got Indiana beating Oregon....take it for what it's worth I guess
      We could use some Hoosier collusion!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://kwsn.com/news/articles/2019/...south-dakota/#
        Those who live outside of South Dakota may want to read this article to avoid any whip around coverage during the broadcast of WBB on ESPN2.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

3 number 6 seeds lost last year. Just trying to keep with the pessimistic theme on this forum

Comment

If they let the girls play I am guessing we will beat them with our length and athletic ability. I just hope they let them play?

Comment

https://www.wtnh.com/sports/bobcats-...day/1867956991

https://www.newsday.com/sports/women...all-1.28799829

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                3 number 6 seeds lost last year. Just trying to keep with the pessimistic theme on this forum
                and poor shooting teams from three seem to find their range against the Jacks, men and women. i.e. Texas.

Jacks have the slight height advantage over the bobcats, but looking at their steals and turn overs caused i am reminded of ORU during the Luper, Buck, Bingham years.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  and poor shooting teams from three seem to find their range against the Jacks, men and women. i.e. Texas.
                  Why does this happen so often?!? It is exactly what doomed us last year in our 8/9 matchup with Villanova. They had a 15 point lead after the first quarter in which they were red hot and we were ice cold (just like the men's loss to WIU). Villanova made 16 of 38 3's and we hit 3 of 16. Three - and that's with overtime! It would be such a relief to see us flip the script and come out gunning like we have done in our previous two NCAA tournament wins.

In other NCAA tournament news.... the USD women and NDSU men are on tv at the same time tonight (6:00). I have a feeling I'll spend most of the time on the USD game - which should be pretty tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                    Why does this happen so often?!? It is exactly what doomed us last year in our 8/9 matchup with Villanova. They had a 15 point lead after the first quarter in which they were red hot and we were ice cold (just like the men's loss to WIU). Villanova made 16 of 38 3's and we hit 3 of 16. Three - and that's with overtime! It would be such a relief to see us flip the script and come out gunning like we have done in our previous two NCAA tournament wins.

In other NCAA tournament news.... the USD women and NDSU men are on tv at the same time tonight (6:00). I have a feeling I'll spend most of the time on the USD game - which should be pretty tight.
                    The men's BB letdown should provide a good example and good motivation for the ladies to come out with some fire in their bellies.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

They started (Villanova) to do the same thing (hit lots of three's) to Notre Dame in last years Tournament ,gave them fits the first half, the second half ND had made some half time adjustments and shut them down the second half, cruised on to the win when they shut down their torrid outside shooting, Villanova couldn't match ND offensively without the three's going in for them, just didn't have that much else to go to.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VPF1Sq87DE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE_1KDP-cHE

Comment

Did Sjerven start for the Coyotes today?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                            Did Sjerven start for the Coyotes today?
                            No but I have her falling down 4 times already.

Comment

I think the over under is 10 and she is getting close. On falling down that is

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                                I think the over under is 10 and she is getting close. On falling down that is
                                She is a good player, but I have said the same for a while. Either way I would start her over Taylor F, I don't see why not?

Comment

Working...
                                X