Big Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Dance

As long as the Bison run 30 seconds off the shot clock every time down the court (you know the strategy that has led them to blow leads on a fairly regular basis) they should keep this close.

Comment

Has there been any scuttlebutt about Coach Richman relocating next season? 1 month ago, the bison were ready to lynch the fellow. This month Richman may get some looks from other programs with a win in game.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        Has there been any scuttlebutt about Coach Richman relocating next season? 1 month ago, the bison were ready to lynch the fellow. This month Richman may get some looks from other programs with a win in game.
        I have not heard a single thing...

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
          Go read bisonville for a while. Some, not all, are quite obnoxious from my perspective. Good Luck tonight.
          Ok, so your complaining about NDSU fans proud of their team? Yet you just admit you chose to ge read the stuff that is irritating you on our fan board?

And fyi..I am on BV and as bad as it can be i have not seen anyone proclaim we are the greatest ever, most are pretty level headed on tonight's outcome.
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
            Ok, so your complaining about NDSU fans proud of their team? Yet you just admit you chose to ge read the stuff that is irritating you on our fan board?

And fyi..I am on BV and as bad as it can be i have not seen anyone proclaim we are the greatest ever, most are pretty level headed on tonight's outcome.
            Be proud of your team, knock yourself out. But it is rather childish by some on there who seem to love to c...sucker the Jacks at every opportunity. That's all the more I will say about this. Good Luck tonight, the better showing you make paints a better light on the Summit League.

Comment

But it is rather childish by some on there who seem to love to c...sucker the Jacks at every opportunity.
              We NEVER do that towards the Bison.

Comment

I'll be cheering for the Bison. Hope they can pull off the miracle of miracles.

Honestly, if they can keep shooting the 3 like they did at the Summit League... they could be scary... if they can get some stops on the other end.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                  I'll be cheering for the Bison. Hope they can pull off the miracle of miracles.

Honestly, if they can keep shooting the 3 like they did at the Summit League... they could be scary... if they can get some stops on the other end.
                  I would not look for Geu to put the brakes on Zion.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    I would not look for Geu to put the brakes on Zion.
                    Too bad Dexter Werner is no longer around

Comment

Be proud of your team, knock yourself out. But it is rather childish by some on there who seem to love to c...sucker the Jacks at every opportunity. That's all the more I will say about this. Good Luck tonight, the better showing you make paints a better light on the Summit League.
                      I'm going to hold you to that (the bolded statement).

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        I'm going to hold you to that (the bolded statement).

Zip, nada, nothing

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post

Yeah he’s not wrong. Check twitter for, ten seconds, leading up to and after the play in game.
                          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Matt Mooney looking very good for Texas Tech...TT's opponent, Michigan, may have given the team uniforms to some really bad junior high kids -- I think this is the worst Michigan performance I've seen

Comment

On the bench side of the NCAA bb court there is a line near each end of the scorers table. I assumed that was a line limiting how far a coach could stray away from the bench toward the center line. Seems no one pays any attention to that. What is the reason for that line? Is their a penalty that is ignored? I think the NIT eliminated the line?

Comment

Here's a direct Jackrabbit connection to the Final Four.

https://brookingsregister.com/articl...nLs_aySm-XYZ5A
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X