Big Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Dance

Want to see what elite defense can do? Watch Texas Tech. They are defending at an amazingly high level. Have been the whole tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Want to see what elite defense can do? Watch Texas Tech. They are defending at an amazingly high level. Have been the whole tourney.
      Unreal. Mooney went off. Without him they probably lose that game. He sparked their offense. He only averaged 10 this year, but he showed what he could do on a huge stage.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        Unreal. Mooney went off. Without him they probably lose that game. He sparked their offense. He only averaged 10 this year, but he showed what he could do on a huge stage.
        Meh. Carson Edwards went off. Mooney hit shots he should have. He had some good looks and nailed them.

Comment

Meh. Carson Edwards went off. Mooney hit shots he should have. He had some good looks and nailed them.
          Edwards was on another level, but when you score 22 and you average 10, and you put the team on your back like he did in the 2nd half. It was impressive.

Comment

Edwards was on another level, but when you score 22 and you average 10, and you put the team on your back like he did in the 2nd half. It was impressive.
            5 Michigan St players scored and they scored a season low 51 points. Defense won this game. It’s not like Mooney was taking guys 1 on 1. He scored in the flow of the offense. He played great but I don’t agree that he was the reason they won.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              Here's a direct Jackrabbit connection to the Final Four.

https://brookingsregister.com/articl...nLs_aySm-XYZ5A
              Best Lindenwood men's coach ever (Katie Falco best women's) and he always spoke fondly of his two years in Brookings.

Think Soderberg was treated badly by SLU. Had winning seasons four out of five years, but they wanted Rick Majerus. Did the same when they threw out Rich Grawer for Charlie Spoonhour but at least that came after a horrible year-- think they won five games.

Comment

5 Michigan St players scored and they scored a season low 51 points. Defense won this game. It’s not like Mooney was taking guys 1 on 1. He scored in the flow of the offense. He played great but I don’t agree that he was the reason they won.
                We'll have to agree to disagree. There were multiple times Texas Tech ran an iso for him or he created his own shot.

Comment

We'll have to agree to disagree. There were multiple times Texas Tech ran an iso for him or he created his own shot.
                  It was definitely a great defensive effort by Texas Tech. Michigan State had problems setting up their offensive plays. I thought Mooney had a great game. Giving credit where credit is due. Owens the center got his bell rung more than once chasing lose balls and also colliding with his teammate once.

Comment

He certainly was the reason that they won this game. Culver, the TT stud, couldn't get anything going for a good portion of the game. Mooney hit big shots all night. Don't let a blanket hatred from the team from Vermillion clouds the ability to appreciate a great performance.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      He certainly was the reason that they won this game. Culver, the TT stud, couldn't get anything going for a good portion of the game. Mooney hit big shots all night. Don't let a blanket hatred from the team from Vermillion clouds the ability to appreciate a great performance.
                      Im cheering on Texas Tech and Mooney. It wasnt Mooney i hated/hate.

Comment

so if TT wins the National Championship does USD claim a share and call themselves Co-National Champs? asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          so if TT wins the National Championship does USD claim a share and call themselves Co-National Champs? asking for a friend.
                          Yes and that will make you and me very jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            Probably hang a banner... In the dome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

Erica Schilling with Baylor is a USD grad so I guess they can Co-claim the womens National championship too.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

No banner for the Dome. Virginia wins by 8. We will hang one in honor of Brad Soderberg, our former coach and now an assistant at Virginia. I like coach Bennett, very calm and collected. How many millions would it take to lear him to SDSU?
                                Last edited by Nidaros; 04-08-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X