Summit League title game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League title game

South Dakota corn challenge number 3. Who won't do it rabbits or yotes? 8:11 left in2nd, Jacks down 25-15.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Re: Summit League title game

Macy's on a tear. MACY broke Kevi loopers summit league scoring record. MACY has 18 and has Jacks in lead 45-38 @ 1/2.

Comment

Madi tears out to start 2nd half. Jacks up 54-40 651 left in third. Yote TO.

Comment

68-49 Jacks lead after 3rd. 10 min to another Jacks Summit Leaugue championship. Defense has stifled Yotes.

Comment

Note that sub 10 point 3rd qtr for Yotes.

Comment

RABBITS WIN!! 83-71. 30/10 reb for Macy.

Comment

That post game celebration never gets old!

That was probably the Jacks most dominant overall SLT performance. They have been dialed in for a month know, just rolling. Impressive.

Good job by the crowd today too. It was rocking, especially during that huge first half run. My ears are ringing a bit.

Comment

Great job, Jackrabbits! Congrats! The Jacks have been eligible for 11 Summit League Tourneys, won 9 of them, and been the runner-up the other 2. No team, other than the Jacks themselves, is going to top that record for a long, long time.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  Great job, Jackrabbits! Congrats! The Jacks have been eligible for 11 Summit League Tourneys, won 9 of them, and been the runner-up the other 2. No team, other than the Jacks themselves, is going to top that record for a long, long time.
                  We weren't runner up in the other two. Lost in the semis both times. 9-0 in SLT title games.
                  Last edited by MontanaRabbit; 03-13-2019, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Got beat in semis two of those years. Every year they have been finals they have won.
                    *Montana beat me to it.

Comment

They were not runner-ups ever. They lost twice before the championship games. Once to usd and and most recently to IUPUI the year Macy got hurt.
                      Rollin' in my 5.0
                      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

South Dakota States women's basketball all time leading scorer, and all time Summit League leading scorer Macy Miller. Summit League all time leading 3pt shooter Madison Guebert. Both on the same team and seniors together, along with Sydney Palmer. Quite the graduating class, and they're not done yet.
                        Congrats to the whole team for all they have accomplished together also, not finished yet either, go out and make your mark!!! It's a good day to
                        be a Jackrabbit!
                        Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-13-2019, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X