SLT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

big defensive play, take the wind out of their sails.....

Comment

Make Free Throws. You know they are going to start fouling.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        Jacks getting careless with the ball.
        Careless is an understatement.

Comment

21 of 22 from the charity stripe will close out most games.

Comment

Jinx, we miss the next one...

Comment

Already seeing excuses from Coyote fans on Twitter that Duffy getting hurt is why USD will lose. Can’t use FTs as an excuse this time

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                Already seeing excuses from Coyote fans on Twitter that Duffy getting hurt is why USD will lose. Can’t use FTs as an excuse this time
                It definitely had an impact. She's their best player. But the Jackrabbits played really well.

I said this before the game, both of these teams are scary good, and either one can win the game.

No disrespect to USD from me, they have a tremendous team. Might even be better next year.

Let's enjoy this one for what it is... the 9th title in 11 years... absolutely incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Macy Miller might be the best college basketball player I've ever watched.
                  BEST SDSU BBall player in history, regardless of gender.?!.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                    It definitely had an impact. She's their best player. But the Jackrabbits played really well.

I said this before the game, both of these teams are scary good, and either one can win the game.

No disrespect to USD from me, they have a tremendous team. Might even be better next year.

Let's enjoy this one for what it is... the 9th title in 11 years... absolutely incredible.
                    USD will undoubtably be the favorite next year in the league. But the Jacks’ D was suffocating especially in the 2nd quarter

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      BEST SDSU BBall player in history, regardless of gender.?!.
                      That's kind of what I'm thinking.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Jacks erased all doubt about who is king of the Summit

Comment

That second quarter was one of the most spectacular college basketball scenes in SD history. Macy completely took over in the blink of an eye and willed us to a lead. One of the greatest performances I've ever seen to cap off the greatest career ever in South Dakota.

Pretty important to win the SLT in Macy and Madi's senior year with everyone USD has coming back the next two years. Btw, AJ has Plitzuweit's number. What an outstanding job by the coaching staff. Our coaching talent and composure should never be taken for granted. We are blessed beyond belief with AJ.

ALSO, has to suck for USD to have a Top 25 team and have a crowd 75% blue and 25% red. This is a Blue State. I wish every recruit could see this type of atmosphere for women's basketball. It is unparalleled across the country.

Comment

Originally posted by naters_gonna_nate View Post
                            That second quarter was one of the most spectacular college basketball scenes in SD history. Macy completely took over in the blink of an eye and willed us to a lead. One of the greatest performances I've ever seen to cap off the greatest career ever in South Dakota.

Pretty important to win the SLT in Macy and Madi's senior year with everyone USD has coming back the next two years. Btw, AJ has Plitzuweit's number. What an outstanding job by the coaching staff. Our coaching talent and composure should never be taken for granted. We are blessed beyond belief with AJ.

ALSO, has to suck for USD to have a Top 25 team and have a crowd 75% blue and 25% red. This is a Blue State. I wish every recruit could see this type of atmosphere for women's basketball. It is unparalleled across the country.
                            Politically a blue state? I dont think so. UMMM no, basketball wise I think so. Had busy afternoon playing whist with seven women and I left my cell phone at home so completely in the dark on the game came out. I read this post and it appears our women are dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              Had busy afternoon playing whist with seven women

Comment

Was there attendance numbers for the finals and women's total sessions yet? To bad that game wasnt on prime time ESPN. That would have been a great game to show off the summit league and how south Dakota supports womens basketball. Frankly both sdsu and usd should. Be ranked in the top 20.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X