Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A MENTALLY SOFT TEAM (DAUM) & COACH...

Default Re: A MENTALLY SOFT TEAM (DAUM) & COACH...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDancingJackRabbit View Post
    A scout. The best. Everyone who is a basketball person knows who Tom K. is. The K is short for his full last name. Not a problem this gives you chance to learn.

I understand SDSU basketball is very low key and has no stress or pressure to win. That is evidenced by posters like you and others in this thread. The realist in me though does understand everyones mentality regarding the team ect...SD is not like other places in the country where you will have rabid basketball junkies every step of the way. In fairness those that do post here I appreciate for making an effort. It means you have an interest in the program in general. So all moderators I sincerely thank.
    So Tom K opinions are truth that everyone should swallow hook, line and sinker. I don’t think so.

AT least I am consistant right? I think sometimes you need to be a little more open minded and try and retort with some good evidence that TJ has a clue on how to coach elementary defensive concepts. If you follow college basketball in general and KenPom you will see what I am talking about when comparing various mid majors.
    How do I get a private audience with Tom K. Tin?

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    How do I get a private audience with Tom K. Tin?
    How much eligibility do you have left???

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    How much eligibility do you have left???
    Four years but got irregular heartbeat? Do you think I should tell them? What about age? Does he have to know? I want To confirm Tom K opinion of coach otz. I am really not looking for a Scholarship unless the expert has one in mind.
    Last edited by Nidaros; 03-10-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    So Tom K opinions are truth that everyone should swallow hook, line and sinker. I donít think so.
    Not if you know more than him.

Can't believe no one is giving this guy credit. He waited 3 years to finally get to post this.

#patience

I would like to point I looked around for a "Tom K" and was NOT successful. Who would of thought I'd come up empty with that search.

Seriously, this guy needs to stop pretending he's a Jackrabbits fan and deal with the fact TJ is the coach and probably will be until another school pulls him away from us.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    I would like to point I looked around for a "Tom K" and was NOT successful. Who would of thought I'd come up empty with that search.

Seriously, this guy needs to stop pretending he's a Jackrabbits fan and deal with the fact TJ is the coach and probably will be until another school pulls him away from us.
    You mean he wasn’t there? Oh great,
    a no show! I suspect bad weather was a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmhFx91H80s

He is a great guy. Loves talking college basketball. He has taught me so much over the years. It was awesome getting his feedback on SDSU. Gave me perspective. Every culture is different at each school. Expectations vary from school to school. The level of hoops knowledge varies from fan base to fan base. It isn't surprising the responses to my thread title. It helped confirm what I already knew about culture.

Look our players graduate and are nice boys. I think it is good for me to learn from all of you guys about SDSU basketball culture/expectations/preparation ect...

Although it is clear I wasted my time here from the responses...I respect your opinions. I think it is easy for me and of course a mistake for me in the case of TJ/SDSU basketball to be critical of an establishment where winning is not paramount.

Competitive drive tends to be different in all avenues of life regardless of profession.

Thanks guys for the very honest perspective.

Sincerely,

it is clear I wasted my time here
    This is the smartest thing you've said yet. Definite waste of time, for yourself and all of us.