No announcement yet.

A MENTALLY SOFT TEAM (DAUM) & COACH...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A MENTALLY SOFT TEAM (DAUM) & COACH...

Leads to a gag job of monumental proportions. Daum will have a nice career in Europe though. Our metrics showed we couldn't defend all year.

Good luck to everyone. It still will be a great NCAA Tourney. We got what we deserved.

Re: A MENTALLY SOFT TEAM (DAUM) & COACH...

Love when these dudes come out of the woodwork. Every time there's big losses in football or basketball, the people that never post throughout the year come out with the I told you so ****.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Wow this is something else.......I’m oissed but JFC
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I liked WIU coach Billy right's comment at the end of the game. Something to the effect that they played SDSU a week ago and they played good and they knew they could beat us. Looks to be a correct statement.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
          Wow this is something else.......I’m oissed but JFC
          #troll

#madSDSUhiredTJoverhim

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            Love when these dudes come out of the woodwork. Every time there's big losses in football or basketball, the people that never post throughout the year come out with the I told you so ****.
            Well I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day. The starter of this thread does do that.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              Maybe he's an NBA exec. "playing the long game" hoping to drop Daum's draft stock.

Seriously though, glad I had opportunity to watch Daum, Flatten, and King these past few years, and I'm disheartened it ended like this.

Comment

First ever Summit league 8>1 win. Guaranteed 16 seed for Summit MBB champ.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                  First ever Summit league 8>1 win. Guaranteed 16 seed for Summit MBB champ.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Can’t wait to watch NDSU, ORU, or WIU on national television.

Comment

On the bright side, this opens it way up for Richman to get an extension in Fargo by winning two games......
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                      On the bright side, this opens it way up for Richman to get an extension in Fargo by winning two games......
                      Now that’s putting some lipstick on a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        Now that’s putting some lipstick on a pig.
                        Maybe that's our evil ploy keep him in Fargo long enough and summit gets destroyed in NCAA tourney and we have a good nit run. But I feel this team wont rebound after this loss. I think this team is deflated now and the nit wont be enough to pick them back up. But I hope I'm wrong.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDancingJackRabbit View Post
                          Leads to a gag job of monumental proportions. Daum will have a nice career in Europe though. Our metrics showed we couldn't defend all year.

Good luck to everyone. It still will be a great NCAA Tourney. We got what we deserved.
                          Gtfo. Garbage thread. Garbage post. Garbage poster. Delete your account.

Comment

I was in Springfield @ the Hoophall Classic this year as I moved away from SD a few years ago. At that event I spoke to several high level college basketball media types, NBA talent evaluators and other high level high school coaches/some college also.

Tom k. The top scout tin the country told me TJ is essentially a slacker as a coach and that translates to a team culture where results like you saw yesterday are probable. Daum is a sweet fun loving kid but has NO killer instict or creal competive drive. He gets that from TJ. Daum should have left to get coached up per many sources at this event.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDancingJackRabbit View Post
                              I was in Springfield @ the Hoophall Classic this year as I moved away from SD a few years ago. At that event I spoke to several high level college basketball media types, NBA talent evaluators and other high level high school coaches/some college also.

Tom k. The top scout tin the country told me TJ is essentially a slacker as a coach and that translates to a team culture where results like you saw yesterday are probable. Daum is a sweet fun loving kid but has NO killer instict or creal competive drive. He gets that from TJ. Daum should have left to get coached up per many sources at this event.
                              You sir are a jack ass. Out of your now 6 posts on this board 5 trash TJ. It’s obvious you have an agenda. GTFO.

Comment

Working...
                              X