Comment

Re: GDT - Jackrabbits vs. WIU Leathernecks - 2019 SLT Rd 1

100-58 W
          86-66 W
          76-79 L

****ing pathetic.

Comment

My god what a choke job. Daum’s gonna end his career playing in the f****** NIT

Also either WIU, ORU, or NDSU is gonna play in the title game. What a joke

Comment

The deserving team won. Without any question whatsoever. It's a pity but we did not deserve anything but this outcome. The mistakes were chronic. Let the handwringing and second-guessing (justifiably) begin.
              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

That's on us so lose the indignation.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

So all the posters that just assumed we’d win the SLT....

It’s hard to do. We’ve been spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                    The deserving team won. Without any question whatsoever. It's a pity but we did not deserve anything but this outcome. The mistakes were chronic. Let the handwringing and second-guessing (justifiably) begin.
                    This is true. We’ve been sorta defense optional all year and it bit us in the ass at a bad time. Western punched us in the mouth and we weren’t tough enough.

Comment

Daum took 10 shots. Western deserved to win

Comment

Any tickets for sale? Its a tough loss no doubt about, but 3 in a row is hard to do.

Comment

Well, that sucked. But on the bright side, all of you that were swearing that TJ was headed to the "big time" can rest easy now.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                            Well, that sucked. But on the bright side, all of you that were swearing that TJ was headed to the "big time" can rest easy now.
                            Lots of interviews at the big dance. If your team was 7-27 this year and this is year 5 of your coach's contract, you just might be interested in TJ.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Kicking Colorado States ass in the NIT was pretty awesome a few years ago. I know it sucks but it’s not the worst consolation prize.

Comment

Thought TJ got out coached especially in the first half. Thought it was bizarre they were using Daum as a decoy to get Gilbeck out of the paint instead of getting Mike more touches. WIU were physical and it took the Jacks too long to respond.

Comment

Working...
                                X