Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MBB SLT 2019 @ Sioux Falls

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Omaha vs Fort Wayne kinda felt like the championship game.

True or false?
    I hope so. Bison wins football championships. They dont need to them gliating about winning a basketball championship too

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      I hope so. Bison wins football championships. They dont need to them gliating about winning a basketball championship too
      Even if they lose tomorrow, Dave Richman should get an a few more years tacked onto his contract. That will create enough angst in Fargo to entertain us greatly. We shall see if there is enough bison pride to support their team tomorrow. I guess not too big of a green wave.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Come on you guys, we have the most anticipated game of the season in WBB coming up and you guys are worried about the men's tourney? Jeesh!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
          Come on you guys, we have the most anticipated game of the season in WBB coming up and you guys are worried about the men's tourney? Jeesh!
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
            I'm a pretty good multitasker.

Comment

Take a shot every time in the broadcast they mention the Rabbits loss in the first round. I’m at three.......

Go Rabbits!

Comment

I really can’t stand Tyson ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                  I really can’t stand Tyson ward.
                  Same. He's pretty good though.

This game is a win/win... Either NDSU loses and I'm happy or NDSU wins and Richman probably gets an extension and I'm happy.

Comment

How did NDSU suddenly turn into a good shooting team? And Mitch Hahn is nowhere to be found right now.

Comment

Glad I skipped out on this game if this keeps up. Dont know if I could take another Bison win with me in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        How did NDSU suddenly turn into a good shooting team? And Mitch Hahn is nowhere to be found right now.
                        I was kinda thinking the same thing. Man did we regress into the last part of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                          Glad I skipped out on this game if this keeps up. Dont know if I could take another Bison win with me in attendance.
                          My skin is crawling. This better turn around.

Comment

Omaha is playing like a certain team that played 3 nights ago. NDSU up 14 at the break. Do you think they’d go to Dayton if they win?

Comment

Omaha doing what they do... they had quite a few come back wins this season. They seem to like close games.

NDSU winning the Summit League is honestly something I never considered a possibility until last night.

Comment

Just waiting for Richman to slow things down and NDSU to blow it.

Comment

Working...
                                X