Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MBB SLT 2019 @ Sioux Falls

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Well holy crap...ndsu and oru are lighting it up tonight. Have to wonder if teams are playing with a lititle extra joose (swidt?) knowing it's wide open....
    ORU started the game 11 for 11. Now they start the 2nd half 0 for 11. Never seen that.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Good thing we didnt play usd in the first round. Their first half is almost as bad as ours.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

My goodness USD is getting run out of the gym. Down 27 at the half!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          But the South Dakota schools have a home court advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
            But the South Dakota schools have a home court advantage
            Yeah that can go away now thank goodness.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Since we lost usd fans can stop complaining the league has it fixed for us to win and usd to get screwed over.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

John Konchar triple double. Omaha vs. PFW will be fun tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  Inject this into my veins. It helps soften last night's blow a bit tbh. Especially the fact that they haven't been in the game from the start.

Comment

Konchars night ends. PFW up 85-58. Konchars finishes with a triple double...18, 10 and 10.

Comment

Konchars night ends. PFW up 85-58. Konchars finishes with a triple double...18, 10 and 10.
                      Good for him. We still need some sort of a show in SF for the fans that have tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Two great players faced off tonight, Hahn vs Konchars. What a great game. It went down to the wire. Omaha 61 PFW 60

Comment

Feel bad for Konchar. Had a poor shooting night but still had a big impact on the game. Was surprised that Fort Wayne settled for a three at the end. Only being down one, I thought they would take it to the basket and either make it or get fouled.

Comment

Omaha vs Fort Wayne kinda felt like the championship game.

True or false?

Comment

Omaha vs Fort Wayne kinda felt like the championship game.

True or false?
                              Without SDSU being eliminated, false. I think Omaha will be better representive than NDSU. All these teams were playing good at the end of season.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                                Feel bad for Konchar. Had a poor shooting night but still had a big impact on the game. Was surprised that Fort Wayne settled for a three at the end. Only being down one, I thought they would take it to the basket and either make it or get fouled.
                                I couldn't believe it. How is a hurried 35 footer the best look they got?

Comment

Working...
                                X