MBB SLT 2019 @ Sioux Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBB SLT 2019 @ Sioux Falls

Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: MBB SLT 2019 @ Sioux Falls

https://www.argusleader.com/story/bl...ot/3051412002/

www.midcosn.com/blog/2019/03/jays-summit-league-ballot/
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Any news on pre game gatherings?

Comment

https://twitter.com/KDLTSports/statu...74057044611072

Comment

Love that... Here's a link to the latest Justin Sell show where him and Tyler Merriam interview Mike and Macy. It's really, really good and worth a listen.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksSDSU/stat...29391323611137

Comment

You will not find anything in the print edition in today's Argus. This material may be in tomorrow's pages.
            https://www.argusleader.com/sports/jackrabbits/

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              You will not find anything in the print edition in today's Argus. This material may be in tomorrow's pages.
              https://www.argusleader.com/sports/jackrabbits/
              Excellent coverage there by the Argus. I like seeing all the pieces KDLT/KSFY/KELO have been putting out at well, it all helps build the hype and makes the event feel even bigger.

I did not see the tournament win/loss records mentioned in the Argus so I dug it up from the media guide. The SDSU men are 20-5 over their 10 year history in the SLT. The women are 26-2. That's 46 wins we've been able to celebrate in Sioux Falls. I think I've only missed two or three, all in the early rounds of 2009 & 10. I wonder if another school even has 20 wins from 2009 on. We are definitely fortunate to be the ones in blue.

Comment

If anyone is interested in the post-game coach/player interviews, it should be linked at this site http://www.thesummitleague.org/landing/index

Comment

I will turn into a Fort Wayne fan for the rest of the tournament. If the Jacks can't dance, John Konchar deserves the chance

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    I will turn into a Fort Wayne fan for the rest of the tournament. If the Jacks can't dance, John Konchar deserves the chance
                    I was thinking about who I would cheer for. Probably him and mitch Hahn would be my picks.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

UNI, who is 16-17 and who the Jacks beat by 30, is one half away from going dancing

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Fort Wayne winning it would probably be the best possible result for the conference going forward.

But I still hate IPFW.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Fort Wayne winning it would probably be the best possible result for the conference going forward.

But I still hate IPFW.
                          I am pulling for Omaha. Sorry guys but I would like to see them dancing with Gonzaga or maybe Ohio State. One and done thing you know.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

But I still hate IPFW.
                            Konchar is easy to root for and theor coach impressed me in his press conference after the game in Brookings.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Well holy crap...ndsu and oru are lighting it up tonight. Have to wonder if teams are playing with a lititle extra joose (swidt?) knowing it's wide open....
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                              X