Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regular Season Finale/Senior Day: Jackrabbits(13-2) v The Fighting Leathernecks(4-11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Regular Season Finale/Senior Day: Jackrabbits(13-2) vs The Fighting Leathernecks(

King, Flatten and Daum have all taken hard falls or collisions followed by a few tense seconds before they got up. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of the bench this afternoon!

How about Flatten!?! What a performance.

Comment

Re: Regular Season Finale/Senior Day: Jackrabbits(13-2) vs The Fighting Leathernecks(

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      The USD-UND doubleheader is on one channel, and the Northern Sun Tourney is on the other.
      Already forgot northern sun was going on. Jeopardy is on so that helps watch the game watch jeopardy. That's not easy to do.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

3746 at Frost per Tyler M.

Comment

Nice win. Flatten was huge - 31 points. Jacks face WIU again next Saturday.

Comment

Huge is right. Kind of concerned about DJ. He has been absent the last 2 games. Gonna have to have him step up during the tourney.

Comment

Clinch two outright league titles on senior day while honoring the greatest men’s and women’s players to wear blue and yellow. I’d say it was a pretty good day.

Comment

Congratulations Mike, Tevin and Skyler. Thanks for all the thrills and for this year's conference championship!
                This space for lease.

Comment

I know it's aways out but I am excited for next years senior class presentation for beau brown. Hopefully their is a big push for students to be at the game and honor him since he really seems to be a student fan favorite.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/user/sdsuathletics
                    all postgame
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                      King, Flatten and Daum have all taken hard falls or collisions followed by a few tense seconds before they got up. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of the bench this afternoon!

How about Flatten!?! What a performance.
                      I've always thought Gilbeck was chippy, and sure enough he was involved in most of the collision action. I especially didn't appreciate how he reacted when Daum came down on his back and he kind of threw him off. Mike came down hard on his side/back and was really lucky he didn't do any serious damage. A lot of players would have tried to at least try to help break his fall, but Gilbeck just flipped him off and didn't really seem to be concerned if Mike was OK.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        I've always thought Gilbeck was chippy, and sure enough he was involved in most of the collision action. I especially didn't appreciate how he reacted when Daum came down on his back and he kind of threw him off. Mike came down hard on his side/back and was really lucky he didn't do any serious damage. A lot of players would have tried to at least try to help break his fall, but Gilbeck just flipped him off and didn't really seem to be concerned if Mike was OK.
                        He's just a Dirty player, I got no time for him.

Comment

Players
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCvosXL9s4
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                            He's just a Dirty player, I got no time for him.
                            and to think he will get a shot at some level just because he's 7'...although his chippy dirty style will get his backside beat there. They won't put up with it.

I was happy to see Alou come in early...he held his own against him and definitely was faster.

Let's hope next saturday we can escape with no injuries.

Comment

Three wins against WIU in a season. Is there enough gas left in the tank to do it? Yes I hope so! Their accuracy on 3 pt. shot is dangerous or is our perimeter defense lacking?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                Three wins against WIU in a season against. Is there enough gas left in the tank to do it? Yes I hope so!
                                I've spent the winter trying to get to as many MIAA games as I could (one last look before Lindenwood sinks into the GLVC). If WIU is the same team I saw in December, I doubt that they would even make the MIAA tournament cut. That was one of the worst D1 teams I've ever seen. Horrible game day experience, although in their defense, I guess the students were on holiday break.

Comment

Working...
                                X