Let's Show Up Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Show Up Saturday

I know it's not a rivalry game or anything near along those lines. Western Illinois isn't going to sell any tickets on name alone. In my opinion Frost should be sold out based on our two Senior classes alone. Jackrabbit fans need to show up Saturday to honor these great players. The trips to the NCAA Tournaments, the Summit League championships and just all the great moments need to be celebrated in a sold out Frost Arena. The accomplishments of these players are great and many. From the growth of players like King and Palmer. To the three point shooting of Guebert and Flatten and the overall greatness of Miller and Daum we may never have this opportunity as fans again. Great players and great Jackrabbits.

Go Rabbits!

Re: Let's Show Up Saturday

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    I know it's not a rivalry game or anything near along those lines. Western Illinois isn't going to sell any tickets on name alone. In my opinion Frost should be sold out based on our two Senior classes alone. Jackrabbit fans need to show up Saturday to honor these great players. The trips to the NCAA Tournaments, the Summit League championships and just all the great moments need to be celebrated in a sold out Frost Arena. The accomplishments of these players are great and many. From the growth of players like King and Palmer. To the three point shooting of Guebert and Flatten and the overall greatness of Miller and Daum we may never have this opportunity as fans again. Great players and great Jackrabbits.

Go Rabbits!
    Couldn't agree more. I'm guessing it won't be sold out, but I hope it's really full.

Comment

Re: Let's Show Up Saturday

There are discounted FCA tickets for the doubleheader Saturday. $15 mention FCA if calling the ticket office or if ordering online click on the special offers tab and enter promo code FCABBALL.

Comment

Working...
      X