GDT: Jackrabbits(11-2) vs dimunitiver pachyderms(9-4) @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits(11-2) vs dimunitiver pachyderms(9-4) @ Frost Arena

The first of the final 3 game home stand for the seniors. It is likely the most difficult match of the games as well and potential influence for the top 2 seeds of SLT. The game in Ft Wayne was a brutal spanking of the Jackrabbits. The welts have disappeared, but the loss shows big in the race as Omaha has defeated PFW twice. It will be the last time in Frost for Konchar and Harrell as the Mastodon seniors wind down their college days. I am hoping this is not a pleasant visit for PFW as Daum, King, and Flatten lock down a top 2 seed for the SLT. Go Jacks!!

Midco/ESPN+
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits(11-2) vs dimunitiver pachyderms(9-4) @ Frost Arena

How about 40 minutes of solid SDSU basketball tonight instead of 20 minutes of outstanding play and 20 minutes of whatever the hell happened in the first halves against UND/NDSU and the second half at Omaha. Konchar will make the Jacks pay if they pull something similar tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      How about 40 minutes of solid SDSU basketball tonight instead of 20 minutes of outstanding play and 20 minutes of whatever the hell happened in the first halves against UND/NDSU and the second half at Omaha. Konchar will make the Jacks pay if they pull something similar tonight.
      After that road trip with the loss at Omaha and should've been loss at NDSU, I would expect nothing less. If they aren't able to put a full game together tonight, I'll be worried for the SLT. After listening to DJJ in his post game interview after the NDSU game, I have confidence that they will be more focused on putting FW away early and making sure it stays that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        That's what's frustrating about this team. they can play 1 good half and still almost win at uno and still won at ndsu. If they put to strong halves together no one in conference can beat them.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          After that road trip with the loss at Omaha and should've been loss at NDSU, I would expect nothing less. If they aren't able to put a full game together tonight, I'll be worried for the SLT. After listening to DJJ in his post game interview after the NDSU game, I have confidence that they will be more focused on putting FW away early and making sure it stays that way.
          On the coach's radio show Monday night, Otz talked about having bulletin board material from the first FW game. Apparently they felt the Dons left the starters in and ran the score up. It sounded like motivation won't be a problem for the game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            On the coach's radio show Monday night, Otz talked about having bulletin board material from the first FW game. Apparently they felt the Dons left the starters in and ran the score up. It sounded like motivation won't be a problem for the game tonight.
            He mentioned that at the Sioux falls alumni luncheon thing. Also mentioned how djj loves the attention from his shot. It was a pretty entertaining lunch.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              He mentioned that at the Sioux falls alumni luncheon thing. Also mentioned how djj loves the attention from his shot. It was a pretty entertaining lunch.
              Was really bummed I had other commitments and couldn't make it. Any other tidbits from the luncheon?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                Was really bummed I had other commitments and couldn't make it. Any other tidbits from the luncheon?
                Basically just talked about the players. Not as much daum since he gets all the press but flatten is still getting better and djj loves attention but probably the big thing was how its tevin kings team. He is the heart and soul of the team. Daum and djj get the points but its kings team by a mile. Expect big things from the freshman. They are good just hard to give them playing time and take king daum etc off the floor. Oh also dont tell stig about how many all state quarterbacks he will have on the team next year.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  I think Omaha could slip up before the end of the season to lock up the #1 spot. The team always plays their best at tournament time, and I don't see this year as any different.

Comment

Defense and rebounds? Limit tunrovers?

The rest takes care of itself.

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                      Defense and rebounds? Limit tunrovers?

The rest takes care of itself.

SUPERBUNNY
                      Stay out of foul trouble.

Comment

Some high level talent on display tonight. This one should be entertaining. Wish I could be there to see it in person.

Comment

Anyone else waiting for the ESPN+ feed to kick in ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            Anyone else waiting for the ESPN+ feed to kick in ?
                            Works fine for me

Comment

Not a good decision to sit Daum and King at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X