Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits(11-2) vs dimunitiver pachyderms(9-4) @ Frost Arena

Might need 50 out of Daum. And score 100

Comment

Ok so I hope IPFW shoots 10% in the 2nd half

Comment

Flatten needs to play better on both ends.

Comment

I turned on the SDSU game and a mid season NBA game broke out. Uncontested shots everywhere. Defense anyone......

Go Rabbits!

Comment

We are 7 notches below dumpster fire bad on defense right now...
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Officials not being kind to the Jacks at the end of the half. Iffy call on Daum and King didn't have much contact on Konchar either.

Comment

That call on Daum was brutal, more than one way to flop I guess. We are gonna have to come with it in the second half. Or hope they miss some shots. I'd rather not rely on them missing

Comment

With Daum, Jenkins and T.King all having two fouls, it will be key to avoid the third one, especially early in the half.

Comment

Jenkins tried to do to much when Daum wasn’t on the floor. Flatten needs to start hitting as well, seemed like he’s been in a funk since the start of the NDSU game. And goodness we need to get our heads pulled out of wherever they are on defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Daum getting in foul trouble going headlong to the basket like he did early in the season.

Comment

Holy **** no chance SDSU wins with this D

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Daum getting in foul trouble going headlong to the basket like he did early in the season.
                          Been somewhat ugly so far, but the Jacks will pull it off.

Comment

This defense. Woof

Comment

Since Denver game, flatten has gone 0-5, 2-6, 0-3, and is 0-6 tonight from 3. When he gets cold he's ice cold. Hopefully he finds it real soon, going to need him to come up big in SF

Comment

Thank god they've gone cold a little bit

Comment

Working...
                                X