SL 2019 Indoor Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL 2019 Indoor Championships

...are at SDSU's SJAC this Friday and Saturday (Feb 22 & Feb 23). SDSU Track & Field alums will have a gathering following the Friday events.

The meet begins with multi-events action at 9:30 a.m. both days. Running events begin at 3:30 p.m. on Friday and 1 p.m. on Saturday.

Re: SL 2019 Indoor Championships

Maybe I'll have to stop by before the men's basketball game on Saturday.

Comment

I think the men have a chance to win it but they have came close several times and just couldn't pull it off. They were only 10 points behind NDSU last year but they only finished 1/2 point ahead of USD for second.
      The women on the other hand will probably finish 3rd. Last year, ORU even beat them so they finished in 4th.
      It's just too bad that the men's 4x400 relay is supposed to be ran at 3:55PM on Saturday while the SDSU vs. USD's men's basketball game is at 4PM. I don't think I figured out how to be in two places at once yet. I'm sure that the majority of people will say that MBB vs USD trumps the conference indoor track meet so it would be nice if it didn't come down to the last race. I think SDSU has a good chance of winning the last race so that might be all bad.
      I'm not a big track expert so I could be off but this is just my general take.

Comment

Big day in the SJAC: SDSU Men win the Summit League Championships. The SDSU women finish fourth.
        I was at the meet and made it to the USD basketball game just before half.

First indoor conference track title for the men since 1991. SDSU 220, NDSU 207; USD 112. Go to GoJacks.com for full results.
        Last edited by JackJD; 02-23-2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Big day in the SJAC: SDSU Men win the Summit League Championships. The SDSU women finish fourth.
          I was at the meet and made it to the USD basketball game just before half.

First indoor conference track title for the men since 1991. SDSU 220, NDSU 207; USD 112. Go to GoNacks.com for full results.
          What is a Nack?! ��

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            What is a Nack?! ��
            LOL. that's what happens when I try to post while sitting in a sold-out Frost Arena, watching a poor USD team play like a good USD team.

Comment

Working...
            X