GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-2) vs NDSU bison bulls(8-4) @ Scheels Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-2) vs NDSU bison bulls(8-4) @ Scheels Center

Tyson Ward is my new most hated Bison. Douche.

Comment

Daum is gassed.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        I was just think the same thing. He is acting like he is going off and that 3(his first of the game) just put him in double digits.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Daum is gassed.
          I think so and probably rightfully so. He carried the load for 30 minutes today with little to no help.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

If Rocky Kreuser blocks you on two possessions in a row you know it's not your day.

Comment

Daum got beat by Shahid and then a terrible offensive possession by the Jacks.

What a joke. NDSU is not a good team.

Comment

Need to get a better shot than that.

Comment

DAVID JENKINS!!!!!!!

Comment

40 FOOTER FOR THE WIN!

Comment

Holy poop.
                      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I hate NDSU. That felt good.

Comment

Get beat at the buzzer at UNO and win at the buzzer at NDSU. College basketball, man.

Comment

Jacks led the game for a total of 0.1 seconds. But it was the right 0.1 !

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              I agree with the sentiment although the idiot isn't worth the small effort to hate. But tell you what, that dagger in the heart at the end of the game: dedicate that to Ward. He can watch the replay and all his cocky blowing on his hot hand etc. What an idiot. I'll watch the final few seconds--likely on ESPN once an hour for the next 24-hour news cycle.

Comment

Anyone here still delusional enough to think conference road wins can be taken for granted? That’s the last of them and I’m damn happy we ended up winning six of eight.

Now go get some stuff figured out on the practice court!

Comment

Working...
                                X