GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-2) vs NDSU bison bulls(8-4) @ Scheels Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-2) vs NDSU bison bulls(8-4) @ Scheels Center

Another wide open look for three by NDSU. They have made 10 threes. Jacks down 17. My goodness

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      This is embarrassing. Down by 15 to NDSU.
      Careful. Your truthiness will get you in trouble.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        yep, if you could challenge calls, both those would have gone in our favor. King went off to the side and Shabib just flopped, same with samuelson, DJJ didn't lower shoulder or extend arm but sameulson went to pretty easy. Teams see that you can flop against us and get rewarded for it. Wish the refs wouldn't be such a sucker for it.
        Without those two foul calls I’m sure we’d be winning.

Comment

Time to shut it off before I get to upset. Hope they figure it out between now and the summit tourney. Maybe another loss somehow will wake this team up? No way NDSU is 17 points better then us.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Without those two foul calls I’m sure we’d be winning.
            maybe but a lot closer, DJJ probably makes that drive and they don't get 3 freebeies, that's 5 point swing right there.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I wouldn't mind some more technical difficulties so I don't have to watch this. Yuck

Comment

Maybe the run comes now. Fingers crossed.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

6 straight points by DJ. He's had an awful game thus far, but maybe he's heating up. Jacks down 8

Comment

4 point game. Timeout NDSU. 7-0 SDSU run.

Comment

Fort Wayne up 36-31 at the half at Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                        Maybe the run comes now. Fingers crossed.
                        Keep’em crossed!!

Comment

Ok... finally awake! Make em sweat a little.

Comment

I'm skeptical NDSU could replicate this type of performance in Sioux Falls. They keep nailing threes.

Comment

17 point lead for NDSU cut to 2 in about 10 minutes of game time. Daum and Jenkins have 42 of SDSU's 61 points.

Comment

Why leave Ward wide open? He buries the three with Daum standing there.

Comment

Working...
                                X