GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-2) vs NDSU bison bulls(8-4) @ Scheels Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-2) vs NDSU bison bulls(8-4) @ Scheels Center

Every NDSU shot is a wide, WIDE-open look.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      NDSU really hot from outside the arc. It's like when the Jacks shoot like that: not much a defense can do.

NDSU up 23-12.
      Well that’s just lovely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

NDSU 27-18 after two DJJ free throws with a little over 9;00 on the clock

Midco working well although there is a little too much green on the screen.

Comment

Finally.

Comment

NDSU pounding on us...now gettig called for it.

NDSU 25-20 after two Daum free throws

Comment

The defense is a flat-out embarrassment. Perhaps one shot has been contested today.
              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Sounds like ESPN+ has it figured out.

NDSU hits a couple of totally uncontested threes and is now up 31-20. Time out. 7:32 left in the half.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                  The defense is a flat-out embarrassment. Perhaps one shot has been contested today.
                  Oh hey you again! We’ve missed you.

Comment

Now getting some stops. The way the refs are letting things go, it's getting dangerous for both teams.

Comment

Jacks seem to be scrambling around on D and leaving people open.

Comment

daum with a bad foul, samulsen flops on DJJ to get a foul. Not sure what this team is doing but we look out of sync the last 2 halves of basketball. We need to make quicker in game adjustments. Not sure if the team thinks they already won the league but not a lot of urgency. We are going to get every teams best effort, we need to match that.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Not a good sign that NDSU went 1-11 to finish the half and we gained little, if any ground.

Comment

It appears the bison had an extra drama class this week. The 3 free throws awarded for Shahid more than weak and charge by DJJ extra weak.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              It appears the bison had an extra drama class this week. The 3 free throws awarded for Shahid more than weak and charge by DJJ extra weak.
                              yep, if you could challenge calls, both those would have gone in our favor. King went off to the side and Shabib just flopped, same with samuelson, DJJ didn't lower shoulder or extend arm but sameulson went to pretty easy. Teams see that you can flop against us and get rewarded for it. Wish the refs wouldn't be such a sucker for it.

It looks like we run a weave and then run iso for that player. I don't see the player and ball movement we do when we are at our best. Defense we see to be leaving a lot of people open the last few games. I would like to see some energy this second half. otherwise we will be playing to end the season hoping to stay a top 2 seed. I gotta say I am more worried after this half, then I was after the loss to Omaha. Like we are playing tight. Just go out and play and shoot like you can and we are going to win most games in the league pretty comfortably.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This is embarrassing. Down by 15 to NDSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X