GDT: Jackrabbits(11-1) vs Bison(3-9) @ Scheels Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits(11-1) vs Bison(3-9) @ Scheels Center

Tagyn with the well deserved player of the week honors!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      And occasionally, there is a freshman like Sydney Tracy who goes from 16 minutes to 10 minutes and the exit is different. Generally speaking a freshman that pulls minutes is a long term contributor rather than a role player off the bench. Paluch and Heiser and Gabby B were essentially role players most of their careers compared to others on the team. Cascio-Jensen(another transfer I forgot) fits that mold as well. Burckhard could be one who is not a starter and makes larger contributions if Kallie Thiesen makes a starter. Some might worry too much about the future health of Jackrabbit WBB. 3 starters return.
      Speaking of Syndey Tracy, she had an "okay" year at D2 Pittsburgh State. I would have guessed a better stat line and more minutes played honestly.

https://pittstategorillas.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4297

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Madison McKeever (USD) as well.
        Yep! And Maddy Dean from Drake. Maybe added Paiton B. and we have a nice 12 person team with a nice mix of guard, wing, and post play all from mid major players in just two states. Plenty of talent in this part of the country to build a very strong program with.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
          Tagyn with the well deserved player of the week honors!
          Making Tagyn the third separate Jackrabbit potw this season. Only Madi hasn’t been honored yet this season of Jacks top 4, Maci, Myah, Madi & Tagyn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X