OPENING DAY IS HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPENING DAY IS HERE!

When I walked outside this morning the first thing that came to mind was Opening Day. ��. It may not feel like Opening Day but it’s here for SDSU Baseball. There’s a chance of rain all day in Russellville, AR today so we will see if the game gets played. Here’s to Opening Day 2019 ��.

https://gojacks.com/news/2019/2/13/b...ns-friday.aspx

On a side note. Please faceguard Hahn please. He made a great shot, but a little too easy for my liking....

Go Rabbits!
    Last edited by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit; 02-15-2019, 01:45 PM.

Re: OPENING DAY IS HERE!

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    When I walked outside this morning the first thing that came to mind was Opening Day. 樂. It may not feel like Opening Day but it’s here for SDSU Baseball. There’s a chance of rain all day in Russellville, AR today so we will see if the game gets played. Here’s to Opening Day 2019 .

On a side note. Please faceguard Hahn please. He made a great shot, but a little too easy for my liking....

Go Rabbits!
    I just received the email from MLB.TV about my subscription renewing. That is when I start to get excited. Although, being a Mets fan, that excited feeling usually fades by the end of April.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      I just received the email from MLB.TV about my subscription renewing. That is when I start to get excited. Although, being a Mets fan, that excited feeling usually fades by the end of April.
      Become a cardinals fan. It's fun. Well last 3 years missing plays stings but no central is fun to watch.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The Rabbits have a chance to come from weekend #1 with a winning record. Big win yesterday and lost by a run. Looked like it was a good game today. Scored a run in the 9th but feel one run short. Could be a fun, competitive year for the Rabbits. Keep the arms healthy!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Become a cardinals fan. It's fun. Well last 3 years missing plays stings but no central is fun to watch.
          I believe you meant to say become a Brewers fan and watching Bob celebrate after clinching was a ton of fun to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Nice start to the season. Series win over Tennessee Martin. Had the chance for the sweep. Lost a one run game Saturday. Won two of three and got to play all three games. That's a good weekend to start the season.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
              I believe you meant to say become a Brewers fan and watching Bob celebrate after clinching was a ton of fun to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Nope. Brewers need to figure out how to stay relevant. But watching the Cubs get beat out was pretty sweet. I have relative in Milwaukee and I like the town. Went to a brewers Dodgers game a few years ago. Joc Pederson about knocked him self out running into the wall on a deep drive to center. Their nachos in a hat and margaritas were pretty solid.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                Nice start to the season. Series win over Tennessee Martin. Had the chance for the sweep. Lost a one run game Saturday. Won two of three and got to play all three games. That's a good weekend to start the season.

Go Rabbits!
                Thank you 6-4-3 for paying attention. We off to a good start.

Comment

I think the main headline coming out of the first weekend is the Freshman impact.

Luke Ira lead the offense with 6 hits and a .462 batting average over the weekend. On the hill Nic McCay went five strong innings yesterday striking out 8. Nice to see young players contributing right away. There’s a long way until the Summit League Baseball Tournament but many positive signs this weekend in Arkansas. Off to Florida next weekend. Enjoy the weather boys!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Working...
                  X