• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-1) vs Omaha Mavericks(8-2) @ Baxter Arena

Why let Hahn get the ball.

Comment

We deserved to lose that game. Can’t expect to sleepwalk through for ten minutes and win. Can’t believe this team needed ANOTHER wake up call this season. Goodness. I think we just aren’t nearly as good as we all thought we would be this year. We wouldn’t have two losses in conference if we were. Daum was just sleepwalking on defense for most of the second half and let Pile take it to him. Seemed like everyone besides Jenkins disappeared in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I don't know why we need to keep having these "learning experience" games every now and then with this group. These teams aren't just going to roll over because the big bad jackrabbits are up 16. But oh well, I feel bad for ndsu on Saturday now.

Comment

Can't let someone drive it the entire length of the floor without stopping the ball. Would have been better off getting back and set in the regular defense rather than having everyone playing track meet and running the floor.

Comment

Omaha deserved to win.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Refs calling some touchy fouls on both teams.

Minus that one possession where we gave up 4 offensive boards our defense was solid.
              55 points given up in second half, not solid.

Comment

Saturday now becomes the biggest game of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                  We deserved to lose that game. Can’t expect to sleepwalk through for ten minutes and win. Can’t believe this team needed ANOTHER wake up call this season. Goodness. I think we just aren’t nearly as good as we all thought we would be this year. We wouldn’t have two losses in conference if we were. Daum was just sleepwalking on defense for most of the second half and let Pile take it to him. Seemed like everyone besides Jenkins disappeared in the second half.

Matt Pile taking it to Daum, WTF? There is no way that should happen. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post

Amen and I watched the entire game not concluding like I did on wrestling coach change and from the seat of my pants. This loss will hopefully sharpen our guys. There are not many who have had less than two losses in Summit league play. Off hand I dont recall any.
                    Last edited by Nidaros; 02-14-2019, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Everyone in that arena knew Hahn was going to take the last shot. You can’t let him touch the ball and if you do you have make him change direction at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        Jacks lose at the buzzer. Mitch Hahn. See you in Sioux Falls.

14 seed here we come

IF, we make he tourney, this loss is where it is going to hurt. Dammit

Comment

It's nice to save timeouts for the end, but you can't let a team run 18 on you without using one. And you need to get more out of Flatten, King and Arians than what the Jacks did tonight.

Comment

Oh, great. The ****ty defense is back.

Really disappointing second half. Tip of the cap to the Mavs. They played a great second half.

You just don’t want to lose a game, any game right now. Now UNO is a believer and will make it that much harder to beat them again.

It is what it is. On to the next.

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              It's nice to save timeouts for the end, but you can't let a team run 18 on you without using one. And you need to get more out of Flatten, King and Arians than what the Jacks did tonight.
                              I agree, you don't beat good teams with Flatten only scoring 10 pts.

Comment

This better be the only game I see the Jack's lose live this year. That scoreless drought sucked. I was hoping UNO would spend so much energy getting back they would run out of gas. Not to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X