Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:Jackrabbits vs Fighting Hawks @ Frost Arena

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    The Midco TV announcers, Tom Nieman and Brad Newitt, repeatedly go out of their way to talk about how well North Dakota is playing. But come on, they're 20 points behind. The Jacks are up 63-43 at the end of three quarters. Overall, I like Midco, though.
    At least they aren’t total homers.

Comment

I actually like that they act as sort of a neutral party. Hate listening to TV announcers who are complaining about calls, etc. Makes it feels like we are more of a big time program.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Selland certainly shouldn't be needed at Omaha on Wednesday.
        And maybe NDSU as well.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKJTnxw4cBI

n
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SezATxXHDY0

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnQTRgfZCF8

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                The Midco TV announcers, Tom Nieman and Brad Newitt, repeatedly go out of their way to talk about how well North Dakota is playing. But come on, they're 20 points behind. The Jacks are up 63-43 at the end of three quarters. Overall, I like Midco, though.
                I thought UNDs team played really hard and their bench was totally engaged the entire game. They got their butts kicked but they’re a lot tougher than the Jacks. I was impressed with how they played. They weren’t going without a fight.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

If you define toughness as being bigger and more physical. that is hard to argue. But that also resulted in the Jacks shooting 38 free throws vs 20 for UND. Tagyn Larson was smaller than all of the UND frontline, but I'll take her game over any of them, including Klabo.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                    I thought UNDs team played really hard and their bench was totally engaged the entire game. They got their butts kicked but they’re a lot tougher than the Jacks. I was impressed with how they played. They weren’t going without a fight.
                    True for most Summit teams,including those at the bottom of the standings,especially late in the season.I'm impressed the Summit has lots of players who play hard and want to win, who fight to the final whistle.

Comment

Anyone know the extent of Selland's injury? She had a boot on last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                        Anyone know the extent of Selland's injury? She had a boot on last night.
                        Precautionary. Not considered serious.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          If you define toughness as being bigger and more physical. that is hard to argue. But that also resulted in the Jacks shooting 38 free throws vs 20 for UND. Tagyn Larson was smaller than all of the UND frontline, but I'll take her game over any of them, including Klabo.
                          Exactly, tough does you no good when it’s resulting in foul calls. UND is averaging over 20 fouls per game, so this game really wasn’t much of an anomaly. Don’t get me wrong, I love tough physical play, but you have to play that way without fouling. We have managed to right the ship on that recently where we continue to be aggressive without fouling. That is the key. Give me that any day over tough and putting the opponent on the line.

Comment

Working...
                          X