A Shot At Redemption - Midco Sports Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Shot At Redemption - Midco Sports Network

Tom N and the Midco gang: Well done. That's an award-winner. Very well put together -- editing, narration, pacing...its all there. Any fan of college sports will enjoy that program. Thank you!

Comment

That. Was. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Tom N and the Midco gang: Well done. That's an award-winner. Very well put together -- editing, narration, pacing...its all there. Any fan of college sports will enjoy that program. Thank you!
        David Brown (reporter) and Josh Munce (producer) from Midco SN deserve some major props.

Comment

Where is the celine Dion my heart will go on with the shot in slow motion. When you need a little more you turn it up to 11. That clip would have taken it from 10 to 11.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Where is the celine Dion my heart will go on with the shot in slow motion. When you need a little more you turn it up to 11. That clip would have taken it from 10 to 11.
            I'm assuming getting to the rights to that one would have been difficult.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Just a fantastic show. Every Jackrabbit fan should watch it.

I could watch that Shot every day for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                Just a fantastic show. Every Jackrabbit fan should watch it.

I could watch that Shot every day for the rest of my life.
                I mean, It's on YouTube so you probably can.

Comment

I will never not get chills when watching that shot. Thanks Michael Orris. Thanks Midco for putting this together.

Comment

Since it's been three years since the shot and one year since our 'mini-documentary' about it, I figured now would be a good time to re-up it, enjoy Jacks fans!

https://youtu.be/Kw88vbDYVS8

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGetJacked View Post
                      Since it's been three years since the shot and one year since our 'mini-documentary' about it, I figured now would be a good time to re-up it, enjoy Jacks fans!

https://youtu.be/Kw88vbDYVS8
                      That's the first time I have watched that. Very nice!

Comment

Still get chills.

Comment

You can never have an sdsu all time highlight reel with our it those are the moments college basketball are made for. And when it's such a compelling story from Orris. It's just amazing.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I don't know who did the videos released this week of the kids recreating shots of past Jacks greats, but they are outstanding. When watching for the first time I kept thinking how cool this was, until it got to the Orris shot and I got a little misty-eyed. The only thing missing was the Titanic music !

Comment

BUMP

Four years (to the day) since Orris' shot, two years since we at Midco Sports Network premiered our mini-documentary about that season: "A Shot At Redemption"

Some pregame viewing before today's game at 5:45 PM, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw88vbDYVS8

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGetJacked View Post
                                BUMP

Four years (to the day) since Orris' shot, two years since we at Midco Sports Network premiered our mini-documentary about that season: "A Shot At Redemption"

Some pregame viewing before today's game at 5:45 PM, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw88vbDYVS8
                                Crazy its been that long. Hope the coaches show it too the team pre game. Get them pumped.

Comment

Working...
                                X