Jordan Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Brown

I've seen a lot of positive things being said about Jordan during the Senior Bowl this week. One of the commentators on NFL Network said he thought Jordan would be a 3rd round pick. Looks like the Colts are the first team to meet with him.

Re: Jordan Brown

Anyone watch the game and see how he did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
      Anyone watch the game and see how he did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I didn't, but he's getting a lot of pub on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/GavinoBorquez/st...456448000?s=19
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I believe I saw that he had four tackles and one pass break-up.

Comment

Jordan had a nice day of testing at the NFL Combine. He ran a 4.51 40 yard dash, a 39.5 inch vertical jump (tied for 5th among CB's), a 128 inch broad jump (9th among CB's), and looked good in drills too. SDSU's pro day is March 29. Any word on what other players may be attending?

Comment

The Athletic came out with a 7 round mock draft and had Jordan going to the 49ers with the second pick of the 4th round. Those things are a complete crap shoot, but it gives a general idea of a player's value going into the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              The Athletic came out with a 7 round mock draft and had Jordan going to the 49ers with the second pick of the 4th round. Those things are a complete crap shoot, but it gives a general idea of a player's value going into the draft.
              Hopefully the Holton Hill suspension has Mike Zimmer itching to draft a mid-round CB and Brown goes to Vikes.

Comment

Only one corner going in the 1st round doesn't help Jordan's chances of going in the 4th. There supposedly is going to be a run of DB's tonight, so that may help his chances.

Comment

NFL.com has Jordan going to Houston tonight with their third round pick, #86 overall.

Comment

Jordan goes to the Bengals early in the 7th round.

Comment

Dude on NFL.com noted his 3 favorite picks from each round. Jordan was one his favorites from the 7th:

Late bloomer who blossomed into an intriguing height-weight-speed cornerback after moving over from receiver. Brown has short arms and lacks the desired physicality and decisiveness in coverage. However, he has the traits and on-ball potential that could help push him into a role as a CB3 despite falling to the final round of the draft.
                      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...picks-by-round
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Any word oh how Jordan performed or if they have had camp or anything? Any word on Taryn clearing waivers and going back to practice squad?

Comment

Practice squads won’t be created until September 1st after cutdown to 53 roster players.

Comment

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I have a hard time coming up with even a fraction to describe Jordan's picture from rookie minicamp.

Comment

Our favorite corner got a quick mention in the Bengals press release from yesterday.

https://www.bengals.com/news/noteboo...ickson-impress

Comment

Working...
                              X