GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs. NDSU Bisssson @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs. NDSU Bisssson @ Frost Arena

I intended to cut and paste Gopherhole's post from the WBB thread yesterday, but I am having the IT challenged moment. The bison are 3-3 in conference which is not far from expected spot. According to bisonville, we should hope that Richman forgets Geu's jersey in Fargo. Geu is a leading scorer for the team with less than 20 minutes/game. I am more hoping for another episode of Daum unleashed which makes the Geu point more moot. The Jackrabbits need to continue to elevate the game as the turn of the conference season reaches the mid point this week. I expect the Jackrabbits will improve again tonight for a win. Go Jacks!!!

Midco/ESPN+
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs. NDSU Bisssson @ Frost Arena
    One impact player for the Bison this year is true freshman, Sam Griesel. The 6'6" guard/forward from Lincoln, NE was in the starting rotation at the beginning of the season and brings tons of flexibility for them. Sam is a similar player to what Reed Tellinghuisen was for the Jacks for four years. Griesel really is a guard with excellent length. Watched him play several times in high school and the kid has all of the fundamentals. Since he's returned to the starting lineup after a knee injury, they've beaten both Western Illinois and UND with the loss at Denver. In his last game against UND, he had 9 points and 11 rebounds. With him in the starting lineup they go 5'11", 6'3", 6'6", 6'6" and 6'10". Tyree Eady, a 6'5" RS freshman, started in Griesel's slot during his injury hiatus.

Here is Gopherhole post. Thanks
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Thanks, my comments fit much better here than they did in the women's post.

Comment

Count me in as one who’s a little nervous about this game.

Comment

Continue the formula from the previous game of playing solid defense without getting into foul trouble and they win this one going away. It's just that easy, right?

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

This game needs to start. I'm watching the Wright State game waiting...it is tied at 25 at the half. Calling it a rock fight would be an insult to rock fights
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Not sure that trying to run with the Jacks is a great strategy for the Bison.

Comment

Jenkins and T.King need to quit with the fouls 20 feet away from the basket. The Bison have made a run with both of them on the bench.

Comment

It’s hard to complain about that first half. Sure, there was a rocky 5-minute period but otherwise the Jacks were rolling. It’s hard to beat 7 3’s, but 25 points allowed in the half is my favorite stat. Excellent opening half.

Comment

Forcing a shot clock violation into a Daum shot at the buzzer is a great way to end the half.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

That’s SDSU basketball at its finest. I thought NDSU might come in with some fire and possibly catch the us snoozing but that was clearly way off. It never gets old seeing the Jacks beat NDSU. The pre-Wolters era featured a lot of painful losses to the Bison but wow have things ever turned around.

Big game Saturday. Omaha winning at PFW tonight is significant. You don’t pull that off and win 6 of your first 7 Summit games by just being lucky. See you at Frost!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/user/sdsuathletics

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          One impact player for the Bison this year is true freshman, Sam Griesel. The 6'6" guard/forward from Lincoln, NE was in the starting rotation at the beginning of the season and brings tons of flexibility for them. Sam is a similar player to what Reed Tellinghuisen was for the Jacks for four years. Griesel really is a guard with excellent length. Watched him play several times in high school and the kid has all of the fundamentals. Since he's returned to the starting lineup after a knee injury, they've beaten both Western Illinois and UND with the loss at Denver. In his last game against UND, he had 9 points and 11 rebounds. With him in the starting lineup they go 5'11", 6'3", 6'6", 6'6" and 6'10". Tyree Eady, a 6'5" RS freshman, started in Griesel's slot during his injury hiatus.

Here is Gopherhole post. Thanks
                          Griesel didn't impress me at all. He has a ways to go to match Reed even as a freshman. He'll be solid as an upperclassmen if he is still around, no way Richman lasts another year.

Comment

Congrats on the win. Wish out b-ball programs could at least make you work for a win...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                              Congrats on the win. Wish out b-ball programs could at least make you work for a win...
                              Well you got seven NC’s to talk about. Are Bison moving to FBS? Some fans from Jacksonville State think you should.

Comment

Working...
                              X