Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Bison @ Frost Arena

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    Not that I'm aware of and not one that has been publicly announced. You'd think it would have been announced when AJ, Stig and TJ all got their extensions had they given her another deal.
    Thanks. I figured she was gone after this year. That doesn't appear to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Thanks. I figured she was gone after this year. That doesn't appear to be the case.
      If she has a six year, the bizun have to buy out the final three years which I suppose is less than 600K assuming she is now receiving less than 200k a year. Perhaps the team makers did not plan for this in their budget. In the mid 1970's they had football coach who sent their program south and was quickly replaced. Women's bb is not what it used to be. I repeating Jack#1 fan but Amy Ruley was the winner at NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        If she has a six year, the bizun have to buy out the final three years which I suppose is less than 600K assuming she is now receiving less than 200k a year. Perhaps the team makers did not plan for this in their budget. In the mid 1970's they had football coach who sent their program south and was quickly replaced. Women's bb is not what it used to be. I repeating Jack#1 fan but Amy Ruley was the winner at NDSU.
        We were talking about our VB coach.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          Thanks for the info. I didn't realize she was on a six year deal. I was quite surprised she was retained after last year's disaster but now this explains it. Potentially 2 more years after this? Thanks Lynn Dorn!
          I think this is her fifth season, so they would have to buyout one year of her deal which might be doable. Still going to need to pay just as much or more for the next coach since they will be taking over a dumpster fire.

I could get into a lot about Dorn, when Ruley retired a very qualified high major assistant wanted the job but she wouldn't hire a male coach for the position. Also when DeHoff resigned, she and Dorn called a press conference to talk about how mean social media(Bisonville) was to them, I stopped going to games when that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            We were talking about our VB coach.
            Oh okay carry on

Comment

Working...
            X