GDT: Jackrabbits vs the Fighting Hawks @ Betty's Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs the Fighting Hawks @ Betty's Place

The prodigal team has returned to its Midwest roots. The Fighting Hawks(a mouthful) are sporting an 8-10 record which is about 4 wins over lower division teams. Their signature wins include a first Summit win at Denver and a first home Summit win over WIU. UND took a spill when the feature guard Geno Crandall decided he liked Gonzaga better than Grand Forks. There is still a fair number of upper classmen, but the depth is not so good. The Jackrabbits should be able to score against the Fighting Hawks. They may need to close out on the shooters for UND as they do shoot about 47% from the field. This is an ought to win game on the road for the Jackrabbits in the only game of the week for them. Go Jacks!!

Midco Fox Sports ESPN+
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs the Fighting Hawks @ Betty's Place

I like the Rabbits in this spot. I think there’s many factors pointing to the Rabbits tonight.

1. Stand alone game. Only game of the week coming off an easy victory Saturday. Focused on this game & this game only.
    2. First conference game vs. the Hawks. Send a message.
    3. Relatively an easy trip.
    4. Back in first place and on a winning streak.
    5. Hawks play Bison Saturday.

Sometimes game just fall at the right time & I believe tonight is one of those games. Lay the 9 points. Rabbits BIG!

Disclaimer - I’m also the guy who thought the Western game would stay within the number (-11). How did that turn out? 🤔

Go Rabbits!

Comment

GoJacks.com lists MidCo and Fox College Sports under the "live TV" category for tonight. I'm seeing it listed on the ESPN+ schedule so that is good news for all of us!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        GoJacks.com lists MidCo and Fox College Sports under the "live TV" category for tonight. I'm seeing it listed on the ESPN+ schedule so that is good news for all of us!
        Espn+ has a playing video error for this game again. Seems like a lot of sdsu games wont show but others will.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Espn+ has a playing video error for this game again. Seems like a lot of sdsu games wont show but others will.
          Works for me...

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Mine is working fine. Playing it off a Chrome browser.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Anyone know how tall UND's coach Brian Jones is?

Comment

My espn+ works as well.

Sloppy basketball so far.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Cleaned up our game a tad to end the half up 41-31. Daum with 19 and 12.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

GDT: Jackrabbits vs the Fighting Hawks @ Betty's Place

Apologies to the “we don’t play any defense” people, but the effort on that side of the floor kept the Jacks from getting buried during that ice cold start. It could have happened pretty easily too - we had about a dozen points in the first 10:00.

Unless I missed a quick break, Daum played all 20:00 and is just too much for UND. I don’t think he even had a foul, which is a nice change.

Comment

espn+ worked great early, then I lost it for a bit.. then it came back? It's strange.

I actually like the announcers. Jacks overcome a slow start, and some sloppy play to lead by 10 at half.

Comment

UND unconcious from 3, suddenly lead by 2.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

I actually like the announcers.
                          Little to homerish for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                            UND unconcious from 3, suddenly lead by 2.
                            I would normally say a team can't continue to hit threes like that, but if you don't contest them they just might.

Comment

Daum posterized UNDs skinny big guy big time.

Comment

Working...
                              X