Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Seth Gross

Default Re: Seth Gross

Quote Originally Posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    I have heard they have documentation to send to NCAA if they wanted to. Will see what they do. Who knows they might just move on but this isnít the first time Bono has been considered to be a little shady.
    If that evidence exists I think they need to send it.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    If that evidence exists I think they need to send it.
    Who knows what is true or not? Maybe the things Rabbit64 brought up a few months ago have some teeth to it.

But I think the roster Hahn is putting together will be something we can be excited for.

Someone send me a PM because I have no clue what is going on.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.Ē Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Quote Originally Posted by Justwin View Post
    Bono and Gross BOTH elevated SDSU wrestling to new heights! They are both gone, so get over it. I wish nothing but the best for them.
    I have to agree. We donít own Bono nor Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    Someone send me a PM because I have no clue what is going on.
    Ditto, please

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    I have to agree. We don’t own Bono nor Gross.
    Nobody has said we did. But a coach has to follow NCAA rules and that is what the discussion is about. Best of luck to Seth.

Quote Originally Posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Nobody has said we did. But a coach has to follow NCAA rules and that is what the discussion is about. Best of luck to Seth.
    Yes the rules are important. What rules did he break? I dont know of any but then I dont follow wrestling that much. I think its time to move on. Gross fiancť is wrestling with the women's wrestling club at Wisconsin so someone said on this board. It only makes sense that Gross would want to close her and finish his career under Bono. That complaint that 64rabbbit brought up was dealing with treatment of a particular wrestler, and the complaint came from an outside organization. Frankly there are too many outside groups other than the NCAA who are trying to control or influence college wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    Yes the rules are important. What rules did he break? I dont know of any but then I dont follow wrestling that much. I think its time to move on. Gross fiancť is wrestling with the women's wrestling club at Wisconsin so someone said on this board. It only makes sense that Gross would want to close her and finish his career under Bono. That complaint that 64rabbbit brought up was dealing with treatment of a particular wrestler, and the complaint came from an outside organization. Frankly there are too many outside groups other than the NCAA who are trying to control or influence college wrestling.
    It's no coincidence she moved there. Bono and Reader have been subtlety recruiting him on Twitter
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Can I get some info too on a PM level if weíre not going to publicly post?

Also, Iím sure this sounds bad, but I find the whole uber religious side of Seth really annoying. If youíre very proud of your faith then fine, be excited. But donít say how everything is Godís will because itís what you want to do. That sort of thing is one of the biggest reasons of how Christians undermine themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger41 View Post
    Can I get some info too on a PM level if we’re not going to publicly post?

Also, I’m sure this sounds bad, but I find the whole uber religious side of Seth really annoying. If you’re very proud of your faith then fine, be excited. But don’t say how everything is God’s will because it’s what you want to do. That sort of thing is one of the biggest reasons of how Christians undermine themselves.
    I agree, but keep in mind that Christians are not alone in undermining themselves in the manner described, just to be fair to them, a perceived weakness is not solely owned by any particular group, usually. Christians get unfairly singled out for things that many groups have in common, mostly the negative ones, it paints an unfair picture of them as a whole consequently.But yeah, I see your point and agree , hesitantly.