Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seth Gross

Originally posted by witness View Post
    Since Seth is out this year, my favorite 133lber is Austin DeSanto from Iowa. I really hope he wins the title this year as he is very entertaining
    Desanto is a talented wrestler. I’m not so sure his antics are good for the sport of wrestling.

Apparently, his coaches agree.

https://www.flowrestling.org/article...anto-suspended
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Reports are that Seth Gross has entered the transfer portal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

He can still return but I have to imagine it's doubtful. It'll be interesting to see what Hahn and Sell do as they have the option to block him from any school. If they let him walk freely to Wisconsin I think that can end all foul play rumors of Bono's departure. Now if they block him specifically from Wisconsin, that'll be interesting. Not surprised but still disappointed, with our redshirts & recruits next season could have been a nice rebound had Seth stayed and been granted a 6th year.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Source:

https://www.flowrestling.org/article...ransfer-portal

Comment

Those damned conspiracy theories and unfounded rumors are true.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
              Those damned conspiracy theories and unfounded rumors are true.
              All you had to do was cite your source.

Just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                All you had to do was cite your source.

Just sayin....
                Nope. That’s part of the deal. Sometimes if you want info it has to be anonymous. There is A LOT more to this but I cannot say anything without threat of expulsion. So we shall see if he goes to Wisconsin and we shall see what our response to that will be.
                Last edited by rabbits64; 03-05-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Anyone know when the NCAA rules on Medical Redshirts?

Comment

Nope. That’s part of the deal. Sometimes if you want info it has to be anonymous. There is A LOT more to this but I cannot say anything without threat of expulsion. So we shall see if he goes to Wisconsin and we shall see what our response to that will be.
                    Don’t think that’s part of the deal here. For good or bad.

Once Seth transfers you can post all you want about him without getting expelled. IMO the rule is good even though it prevents some gossip.

Comment

• Re: Seth Gross

I hope we deny any wish to go to Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                        Since sdsu gave him a second chance surprised he would want to leave. If he doesn't want to be here I guess let him go. Unless another school reached out to pry him away.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                          Personally I would hope we let him go wherever he wants to go even if that is Wisconsin. He will be just as gone no matter where he goes. Deny him any school just out of spite? I don't see any upside to that for us.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Since sdsu gave him a second chance surprised he would want to leave. If he doesn't want to be here I guess let him go. Unless another school reached out to pry him away.
                            And assuming SDSU has had to do a lot of the leg work for the medical hardship. But yes if he wants to be at another program that is his right and hats off to him for SDSU’s first DivI National Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              And assuming SDSU has had to do a lot of the leg work for the medical hardship. But yes if he wants to be at another program that is his right and hats off to him for SDSU’s first DivI National Champion.
                              Justin Sell gave him a second chance. Has Gross simply not taken to the new coaching staff?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                I agree. Let him go, if he doesn’t want to be here. Start a new chapter, thank him, and wish him good luck.
                                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X